Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5838661 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MainoCooks(m): 11:52am On Mar 31, 2018
Back to Basics...
Gari, epa, moin-moin & smoked chicken

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by calliope(f): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
lolipopandy:
Lunch (plantain porridge,with fish n periwinkle)
Periwinkle? I thought they only use dried fresh fish to prepare it ? Mehn, this kekefe is looking very yummy. I want. embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flyca: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
I didn't cook this food, I bought it and enjoyed it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Liftedhands:
Could have sworn it was abacha shocked undecided
I guess you are in the same dilema as me after noticing that Egusi (mzjaney), Okra soup (Roland17) and assasun (Jummifoodie) actually are the same, to my untrained eye.

I would pass out from eating here.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Omotaday(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Rhemy2013:

OK fish and meat will do...thanks

dat gizzad no nah expensive shiit ooh
Gizzard is not expensive in shoprite.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
MainoCooks:
Back to Basics...
Gari, epa, moin-moin & smoked chicken
Yummy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
Decale:
As I was telling you that I haven't eaten today, Roland17 uploaded a month's supply...

You ehn!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Maths and Garri are like tramadol and codeine.

#ScienceStudent. tongue

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
zaynie:
Maths and Garri are like tramadol and codeine.

#ScienceStudent. tongue
I thought you were watching your weight angry send that garri to me sharp sharp tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Liftedhands:
I thought you were watching your weight angry send that garri to me sharp sharp tongue

This small garri.....
Please goan soak your own o. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
zaynie:

This small garri.....
Please goan soak your own o. cheesy
LolZ chop alone o.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Rhemy2013:

really gizzard is expensive in Nigeria wow ,it's d cheapest meat here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
calliope:

Periwinkle? I thought they only use dried fresh fish to prepare it ? Mehn, this kekefe is looking very yummy. I want. embarassed
sweet ate d last one today
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Roland17:
Line up for the month of April.

Okra soup, made with goat meat, tripe, snail and spinach.

Beans with corn and ripe plantain

Tomato stew with turkey.

White Jollof rice.
shocked shocked

Oga abeg send me your address make I come do nairaland visit. I am literally hungry now after seeing these. You try.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
sholay2011:

shocked shocked

Oga abeg send me your address make I come do nairaland visit. I am literally hungry now after seeing these. You try.

Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Roland17:

Tomato stew with turkey.

White Jollof rice.
Where is your house pls
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Decale:
As I was telling you that I haven't eaten today, Roland17 uploaded a month's supply...

grin grin

"Olojukokoro" no vex. Only you fit finish the whole food sef.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Pounded yam and vegetable soup

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Rhemy2013:

I love that beans,love the combo
The white jollof rice is called conconsion rice.. tongue

The rice can sweet die ehn!! I prefer it to the colored ones.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
jummiefoodie:
Pounded yam and vegetable soup

At this point, we need to do some trade by barter.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
Something light

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Unripe plantain porridge with nchanwu leaves, smoked fish and oporo kiss

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Roland17:

At this point, we need to do some trade by barter.
I want that white jollof rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
jummiefoodie:

I want that white jollof rice

I want that Iyan and vegetable soup in return.

Pesin fit lick him screen where him dey view food pictures on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nimi22(f): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
jummiefoodie:
Something light
Aye mi o. You just made my stomach growl. I remember I've not had lunch.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nneejima(f): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sansa143:
https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/572#65610369

nneejima
Oya chop kiss, thank you ma. As my Daughter no agree take soyabeans make i go am do tofu jare

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Decale:

This world doesn't deserve you. You're just too beautiful.
I love you, my jollof embarassed
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Seahawk:
https://www.nairaland.com/4421869/easy-home-made-chocolate-chip-banana

I shared a new recipe

Visit the thread to see the steps kiss
Thankyou, issa bread gang.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Roland17:

Tomato stew with turkey.

White Jollof rice.
If it's not red/orange in colour, it's not jollof...we call it concoction rice because anything and everything goes!
Great meals by the way...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Rhemy2013:

For an awesome tasting plantain porridge, use fresh or smoked fish ( mackerel is the best option) with crayfish and a big size of onion ( there's no need for meat)...believe me, you'll never stop wanting more until the pot is empty!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
flyca:
I didn't cook this food, I bought it and enjoyed it.
I wouldn't even try it if I hadn't eaten for 40days and night...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
Alright, this soup here originally started as ogbono. I decided to add some already frozen ugwu leaves last minute. I didnt have enough patience to defrost the vegetables and take a little quantity as the soup was already on fire. So in great wisdom, i just chucked the whole pack of frozen leaves into the soup.
Voila:- ugwu-ogbonna soup as the leaves are even more than the ogbono sef grin

Eba and ugwu-ogbono soup

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RealSean(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.