Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5761894 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 2:01am On May 26, 2018
Diickrider:

And so
So you are a Dick Rider.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JennyJuggs: 6:45am On May 26, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
you must be a deltan grin meanwhile the owo soup can also be enjoyed with cooked unriped plantain grin
Yes and also with yam.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 7:21am On May 26, 2018
Dinner: beef ribs so tender and yum yum

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 7:38am On May 26, 2018
Issa painful thing to come and meet hidden comments!!! angry angry angry

I mean, why will y'all quarrel in my absence kwanu? undecided undecided cry cry
Now I have no idea what went down. angry angry angry

*Sulking* cry cry

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jemi7: 8:15am On May 26, 2018
Bomgirl:

*Sulking* cry cry

Nothing much, Someone in the form of gotv came and complained that all we upload here are fancy dishes with little or no local dish, Dopejemi tried to correct the notion and also questioned his observations because he claimed he has never seen us upload pictures of local dishes here. After the correction by dopejemi, he asked Dopejemi to kill himself, dopejemi ignored because a wise lady here had advised him to, the same person quoted the wise lady and threw another shot at Dopejemi, calling him a rapid dog, This dopejemi couldn't take and had to fire back almost immediately, describing his entire existence in a way that he never expected or believed, This made "someone" call the mods and dopejemi's comment was deleted and he was banned. Someone felt so good that he set a trap for Dopejemi and Dopejemi fell for it while throwing subtle jabs in the process. The people of Food land felt this wasn't fair as "Someone" was the first to throw shots at dopejemi. Little did they know that Dopejemi would reincarnate as a wizard of Oz. Dopejemi came back immediately in the form of Jemi7, Someone saw this and immediately sh.it his pants and ran to call the mods again but this time around, Jemi and the Mod weren't having it, They both Got "someone" banned too and his post was also deleted.

The end

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 8:31am On May 26, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:12am On May 26, 2018
Hyinkar97:
My first and last attempt at presentation. Took too much time abeg cry

White rice + fish stew + plantain

PS: The carrots in the rice were camera shy
Don't give up...it was worth it, wasn't it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:20am On May 26, 2018
jagugu88li:
Mariangeles

Why was I unable to access Nairaland for days? Mods.....
I love outdoor cooking... What's in the pot?
Recipe and how it's prepared... kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:24am On May 26, 2018
JewelStone:
Dinner: beef ribs so tender and yum yum
This is a crime! grin
Someone call the police!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:28am On May 26, 2018
Bomgirl:

*Sulking* cry cry
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:31am On May 26, 2018
Jemi7:

Nothing much, Someone in the form of gotv came and complained that all we upload here are fancy dishes with little or no local dish, Dopejemi tried to correct the notion and also questioned his observations because he claimed he has never seen us upload pictures of local dishes here. After the correction by dopejemi, he asked Dopejemi to kill himself, dopejemi ignored because a wise lady here had advised him to, the same person quoted the wise lady and threw another shot at Dopejemi, calling him a rapid dog, This dopejemi couldn't take and had to fire back almost immediately, describing his entire existence in a way that he never expected or believed, This made "someone" call the mods and dopejemi's comment was deleted and he was banned. Someone felt so good that he set a trap for Dopejemi and Dopejemi fell for it while throwing subtle jabs in the process. The people of Food land felt this wasn't fair as "Someone" was the first to throw shots at dopejemi. Little did they know that Dopejemi would reincarnate as a wizard of Oz. Dopejemi came back immediately in the form of Jemi7, Someone saw this and immediately sh.it his pants and ran to call the mods again but this time around, Jemi and the Mod weren't having it, They both Got "someone" banned too and his post was also deleted.

The end
grin grin grin
You very good storyteller grin
Thanks for the update

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:39am On May 26, 2018
Breakfast; Fried caramelized plantain aka dodo

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 10:46am On May 26, 2018
ahnie:

Nice presentation
red stew(abeg which culinary u use)
Humble dodo
Submissive titus fish
you try!

Mtn100 9ra card for you
Thanks o smiley
@bolded, used Rodo, tomoatoes, iru(locust beans). Mixed both groundnut and palm oils together.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 10:47am On May 26, 2018
Mariangeles:
Don't give up...it was worth it, wasn't it?
Yeah it was worth it. But I actually did it cos of nairaland o. I chop pass wetin dey that plate i no go lie grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:49am On May 26, 2018
Hyinkar97:

Yeah it was worth it. But I actually did it cos of nairaland o. I chop pass wetin dey that plate i no go lie grin
grin grin grin...We know the parole na wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Viking007(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2018
jummiefoodie:
Lunch few minutes ago
Good Lord. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 26, 2018
Mariangeles:
I love outdoor cooking... What's in the pot?
Recipe and how it's prepared... kiss
Thats mutton, butternut, potatoes and a little bit of squach.

Theres isnt any recipe really. I just marinate my meat with soy sauce, garlic, olive oil, cayene pepper....over night. Boil it until its semi soft then add the vegetables. After all is cooked, I add salt (my enemy) and powdered soup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 26, 2018
Hyinkar97:
My first and last attempt at presentation. Took too much time abeg cry

White rice + fish stew + plantain

PS: The carrots in the rice were camera shy
First attempt, this one that I am screen eating? What will happen after 10 times?

By the way, stop mentioning Presentation for no reason He doesn't like to be bothered

ahnie:

Nice presentation YOU HEAR ME NOW?
red stew(abeg which culinary u use)
Humble dodo
Submissive titus fish
you try!

Mtn100 9ra card for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 26, 2018
GoTV:
I dey make fufu. To stir this thing na like say u dey gym. No mind my dirty kitchen. All fingers are not equal
1. Your picture is very misleading because I am seeing some steamed bread loading. sad

GoTV:
Fufu don ready cheesy
You lost me somewhere betweeen 1 and wrapping it. Was it cooked or after stirring you simply wrap it?

I think sharing the recipe will help. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jemi7: 12:36pm On May 26, 2018
I made this sauce with anger because I wasted my time and resources preparing it, the funny part is it doesn't have a name or I don't know what name to call it, but that's normal stew and chicken by the side. The pink plate that's almost cropped out is Coleslaw

The sauce managed to come out tasty, but not so tasty

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jemi7: 12:37pm On May 26, 2018
Mariangeles:
grin grin grin
You very good storyteller grin
Thanks for the update

You welcome cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 26, 2018
[quote author=sexybbstar post=67757998] Do I look like someone who fights unnecessarily on nairaland? [/quote
No but u guys shouldn't bring ur relationship s issues here. tanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 26, 2018
Liftedhands:
interesting.
Tanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 26, 2018
zaynie:

I remember this combo back in secondary school o. Those Togo peeps used to hawk it. .coconut and corn (without the cob) sprinkled with sugar.
Yum yum.

Real yum yum.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 26, 2018
funlord:

In due time all shall be revealed!
Abeg revealed them o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TMDavidWest(f): 1:34pm On May 26, 2018
Jemi7:

The end

grin grin grin grin D

I've never so enjoyed a report in my entire life.

Dang!

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2018
jagugu88li:
First attempt, this one that I am screen eating? What will happen after 10 times?

By the way, stop mentioning Presentation for no reason He doesn't like to be bothered

I aff hear grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2018
Stop derailing (diverting) the good meals on this thread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:01pm On May 26, 2018
jagugu88li:
Thats mutton, butternut, potatoes and a little bit of squach.

Theres isnt any recipe really. I just marinate my meat with soy sauce, garlic, olive oil, cayene pepper....over night. Boil it until its semi soft then add the vegetables. After all is cooked, I add salt (my enemy) and powdered soup.
How is salt anyone's enemy? undecided
You serve with rice right...?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2018
Jemi7:

The end
blaady scumwat cheesy
You got your ass ban in a food thread you see your life outside tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:10pm On May 26, 2018
Jemi7:
I made this sauce with anger because I wasted my time and resources preparing it, the funny part is it doesn't have a name or I don't know what name to call it, but that's normal stew and chicken by the side. The pink plate that's almost cropped out is Coleslaw

The sauce managed to come out tasty, but not so tasty
It's so colourful... when you create a recipe from your instincts, be bold to name it!
You own it!
You know why it seems Western people have more variety of foods than us...? It's because they will just whip up something (with rice for example) with 3or4 ingredients, maximum 5, and they will just name it something elegant to make it seem special when it actually isn't...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:25pm On May 26, 2018
sod09:
blaady scumwat cheesy
You got your ass ban in a food thread you see your life outside tongue tongue

Good afternoon sir!
Should I grab my popcorn n chilled coca cola ready?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.