Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747936 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
baby girl that meat is delicious if prepared tasty. Even we humans are dirty so. No one person is considered clean ..
I know and he actually bought it from roadside sellers, but then I wouldn't want to have that experience again, I think I'm allergic to pork meat.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2018
britiko:

Missed your posts. Welcome back!

Thanks. Missed you guys too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2018
Colourich:
I know and he actually bought it from roadside sellers, but then I wouldn't want to have that experience again, I think I'm allergic to pork meat.
alright.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pope22(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2018
I was trying to imitate what I saw online.
First one is the online one
Second one is my rubbish

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2018
Pope22:
Second one is my rubbish
It looks nice to me...and I'm sure it tasted good too

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Yam with onion/pepper sauce...

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Potatoes with ata dindin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ejika48:
Potatoes with ata dindin

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
What my sunday rice looks like
Pic one: eating without meat.
Pic two: with meat

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=SugaryBelle post=70820804][/quote]
I have a friend called etete ...
etete drove from ikotun to badagry just to eat "404"
I'm his words... " if you chop am you go understand"

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pope22:
Second one is my rubbish
80% grin looks good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mariangeles:
Yam with onion/pepper sauce...
This combination set! kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=Ejika48 post=70833102][/quote]
E Don tey o!
Where is that my potatoes, think I will try this during the week
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
iomoge2:
What my sunday rice looks like
Pic one: eating without meat.
Pic two: with meat
My beloved jollof rice kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Colourich:
I like fish but not in my indomie.
Very sorry. Gonna separate it nest time cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
cutiereborn:

This combination set! kiss
Abi...??
Thanks! kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Colourich:

It's not that it's pork. It's because it has too much fat. Nigerians are not used to eating fatty foods. Lean pork on it's own is about the most delicious meat you could ever taste. I thought i hated pork too until my colleagues played a trick on me. We went to complete a road project and decided to go to a restaurant i had never been to. They said they'll order for me and a plate of grilled meat with salad and rice was placed in front of me. I ate and ate until i could no more. It was later i was told that it was pork i had just woofed down. Normally i detest pork but i found out the best way to consume pork is to remove the fat completely. Take bacon for instance. You'll change your mind the day you taste a BLT.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Rice&sauce

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OmoKhary(f): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
FloraEC:
Rice&sauce
What kind of sauce is this? Recipe please.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Colourich:
Just a week in my house, you won't be allergic to pork meat grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pope22:
Second one is my rubbish
You're so funny....yours look good tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chigirl45: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
zaynie:

I boil with all the mix, then I refrigerate with stock all night.
Alright.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
#C4_kitchen

Photo Alart. Guess what cooking.. First Person with the correct answer gonna have free MTN Airtime cool

We The Best cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chigirl45: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
chasers:
#C4_kitchen

Photo Alart. Guess what cooking.. First Person with the correct answer gonna have free MTN Airtime cool

We The Best cheesy
Rice with curry sauce and grilled protein grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
cutiereborn:

E Don tey o!
Where is that my potatoes, think I will try this during the week
lolz pls do

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pope22:
Second one is my rubbish
See this one undecided
You see chop dey call am rubbish, people way no come see uko angry Iffa slap you ehn

The only diff is that your pepper wasn't much, outside that you did great and it looks nice.
So you don chop two fowl like dis like dis cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
chasers:
#C4_kitchen

We The Best cheesy
Fried Rice and grilled chicken /turkey ,garnished with vegetables
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bollinger:

It's not that it's pork. It's because it has too much fat. Nigerians are not used to eating fatty foods. Lean pork on it's own is about the most delicious meat you could ever taste. I thought i hated pork too until my colleagues played a trick on me. We went to complete a road project and decided to go to a restaurant i had never been to. They said they'll order for me and a plate of grilled meat with salad and rice was placed in front of me. I ate and ate until i could no more. It was later i was told that it was pork i had just woofed down. Normally i detest pork but i found out the best way to consume pork is to remove the fat completely. Take bacon for instance. You'll change your mind the day you taste a BLT.
Interesting to know.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pope22:
I was trying to imitate what I saw online. First one is the online one Second one is my rubbish
Dear I'm waiting for the one you promised me grin.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
chasers:
Just a week in my house, you won't be allergic to pork meat grin
Where is your house?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
FloraEC:
Rice&sauce
I love me some brown gravy, is that chicken ass I'm seeing?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Sunday Jollof mixed with greens and beef cutlets...

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SoftBread01, MCMXCVIII(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.