Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,253 members, 7,842,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer (22148 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer by blender1: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
Padena: First of all, there isn't any sane reason why the man should raise his hands on the corper girl, however for him to be able to do so, it means there must be something we have not heard cos I don't believe that if they maintained an employer/employee relationship he would have the guts to hit her.

Bros u have said it all. Let dem tell us sometin reasonable, we will understand.
Re: A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer by slimyem: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sunymoore: Hit like if u dnt read dis completly
(Quote) (Report) 64 Likes (Like)
Funny the number of likes this post garnered..
Nigerians are too lazy with reading...
Hian!
Re: A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer by Gen2jaynee: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
topsyking: Pple don't judge the man..He might be right..you know how rude n saucy our naija girls can be..she must av done something bad for getting discipline
Ova n out
Right in wat way... Right to d xtent of slapping her... Even if it were 2 b a lil girl... He z gat no right... Abeg try make sense or u jst watch odas comment
Re: A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
Too long.
But I think I got the message...
I wouldn't judge either as I'm certain we don't have enough information about this issue.
And unless you are Sherlock Holmes you wouldn't pass judgement based on the lady's story alone.
Re: A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
it is only in Nigeria that you will find MDs,COOs,CEOs,GMs,PMs,and other Managers generally slapping shocked, and beating up the people they are managing. if you think i am lying go and try them by applying as a junior staff and you will understand what i am talking about.
Re: A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer by Josh316(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
myike2: This story is not true. Just a jack-ass trying to make front page who succeeded. I said so for the following reasons:

1. "On August 1, 2012, Agbo began her NYSC primary duty with the Garki Gazette, an Abuja-based weekly lifestyle and events publication"

Starting from Batch A 2012 NYSC members, no corp member will be posted to any company or private sector. Posting of corp members shall be limited to four sectors: Agriculture, Education (teaching), Infrastructure, and *i'v 4gottn the last one*. And as we all know, 70% are sent to govt schls to teach, startin from batch A. So, who posted this so-called corper to a 'lifestyle and event' company?

2. "In the morning (of November 1) while attending her Community Development group meeting, she was advised to submit her PC thesame day as NYSC officials would be busy with the new batch of corp members resuming the following week"

Batch C corp members left camp on November 27th, and resumed on December 3rd. Meanwhile, the story says that NYSC officials would be busy with corp members resuming the following week (beginning on the 5th on November). I didn't have the time to go through the whole story, I would have brought out more points to show that this 1di0t just wants to make front page. Un4tunately, he/she succeeded!

Sorry to disappoint you but that useless directive ended with Batch A as many Batch B corpers were posted to my office... so it doesn't count
Re: A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer by Adamo84(m): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
O.T.I.S:

i didnt even read at all, just scrolled down to read people's comments. grin grin grin grin
I tried to read but when I discovered that the torry is still very long, I just join you sharp sharp! Lol
Re: A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer by lekzyn(m): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
omonla10: the story looks cool for a nollywood movie....titled ' i get mouth pass my boss'
omonla10: the story looks cool for a nollywood movie....titled ' i get mouth pass my boss'
lol, u get mouth u fit go sell d script nah. naija n money
Re: A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer by gbengarock: 12:08am On Dec 06, 2012
myike2: This story is not true. Just a jack-ass trying to make front page who succeeded. I said so for the following reasons:

d story might b tru mr kno-all

1. "On August 1, 2012, Agbo began her NYSC primary duty with the Garki Gazette, an Abuja-based weekly lifestyle and events publication"

Starting from Batch A 2012 NYSC members, no corp member will be posted to any company or private sector. Posting of corp members shall be limited to four sectors: Agriculture, Education (teaching), Infrastructure, and *i'v 4gottn the last one*. And as we all know, 70% are sent to govt schls to teach, startin from batch A. So, who posted this so-called corper to a 'lifestyle and event' company?

I'm a batch b corp member and was also posted to a private firm

2. "In the morning (of November 1) while attending her Community Development group meeting, she was advised to submit her PC thesame day as NYSC officials would be busy with the new batch of corp members resuming the following week"

'batch c orientation camp opened on 6th of nov. Most(if not all) camp officials are in camp for d
orientation program.'

Batch C corp members left camp on November 27th, and resumed on December 3rd. Meanwhile, the story says that NYSC officials would be busy with corp members resuming the following week (beginning on the 5th on November). I didn't have the time to go through the whole story, I would have brought out more points to show that this 1di0t just wants to make front page. Un4tunately, he/she succeeded!

bros u no get point
Re: A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer by agohavivi(f): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2012
topsyking: Pple don't judge the man..He might be right..you know how rude n saucy our naija girls can be..she must av done something bad for getting discipline
Ova n out
U shouldn't judge the girl, as well.
Re: A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer by SELFWORTH: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2012
supercolez:

Wetin concern God for this matter? Lmao grin

If you don't know by now, you will never never know grin
Re: A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer by Sunymoore(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
slimyem:
Funny the number of likes this post garnered..
Nigerians are too lazy with reading...
Hian!
this clearly shows that Nigerians are not jobless
Re: A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer by saintsyman: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
This is severely uncalled for of a corporate head...
Re: A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer by mondezz: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
na wa o
Re: A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer by Enockia(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ova n out

So ίş slappin and dragin her the proper decipline? Mthew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.