Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,997 members, 7,863,589 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

OKADA BIZNESS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / OKADA BIZNESS (683 Views)

Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor / Breaking News: First World Flying Okada Invented IN Anambra-pics / Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OKADA BIZNESS by talk2ahmed(m): 5:45am On Feb 13, 2008
A man flags down a bike man, the okadaman comes close and picks up the man. While on the bike the man realised tha the okadaman's grip on the bike wasnt firm and his way of driving was 'amatuer' so he questioned " guy e b lyk say u no sabi drive well well"
the bike man answers "i sabi now, na only say na today i start work "
On hearing this the man behind tell him "but u neva sabi well,well abi:
the bike man answers "i sabi well well, nami start the bike and i fit hold brake,i even fit stop am"
on hearing this the guy behind teases him " oya if you fit stop, stop make i see".
As the bike man halts almost bashing 2 other cars. the man jumps down and tell him pointblank
"go find madman like you wey you go carry"
Re: OKADA BIZNESS by ituen(m): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2008
wadda this angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

You're Gonna Like This! / Pastor Adeboye Testimonies / Daddy's Treasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.