Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Civic - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Civic (1151 Views)

Graduate Job At Strengthening Advocacy And Civic Engagement Via USAID / Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic Or City / How Much Can One Get 2000 Honda Civic Hatchback Dx Model With Full Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civic by felix914: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2012
civic
Re: Civic by chiboy1928(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2012
These is scam why would a big firm ask job seekers to pay 2,000 naira after filling they form online,u dis scammers are trying, the guy dat design ur website with fake address are also trying for ur info we will trail you and get you people we are coming for you,dnt worry wait for us,please members of the public don't listen to these people they are scammers trying to decive u of ur hard earned money,but I am assuring them that they will all be arrested and put behind bars let watch and see.be warned don't patronize them or you will regret doing so,becuase wat most of these people do now is to go and design an elaborate website wit big names to convince you in falling cheap for them pls becareful dnt patronize them or you will regret you did.
Re: Civic by felix914: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2012
You are a fool am i d firm dis waz d same message i received and i did the registration n here u r talkin bulshit i no blame u
Re: Civic by informations(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2012
fake! Fake!! Fake!!!. Pls guyz be careful wit dis people. How can u pay some body befor job is given to u.
Re: Civic by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2012
Very obvious it's scam. Even if a coy wants to charge for recruitment, why use the name of an individual undecided
Re: Civic by GentleAL(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2012
Civic petroleum ?Plc Is that listed on the NSE?
Re: Civic by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
felix914: You are a fool am i d firm dis waz d same message i received and i did the registration n here u r talkin bulshit i no blame u

Shut up! Dem don catch u! God punish u for trying to scam innocent jobless nigerians.
1d1ot!

(1) (Reply)

Security/ Guards Job In Lagos Area. / school librarian Required Urgently. / Quo Magnis Recruitment, How Real Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.