Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Astropack: Free Iphone Game In The App Store - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Astropack: Free Iphone Game In The App Store (901 Views)

MWA 2015: Join The App Developer Competition At Mobile West Africa / How To Get Featured On The App Store - You Have To Think Like Apple / Motara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Astropack: Free Iphone Game In The App Store by fx0ne: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2012
I recently caught the mobile / casual games development bug and i find it absolutely fantastic so much so that I released my first iOS game called astroPACK. Its an adventure game reminiscent of JetPack. It consists of 30 playable levels and it is fun to play. If you have an iPhone (3GS and above) and iPod Touch (3rd Generation & above), please download astroPACK in Apple App Store. It is completely FREE to play and may be downloaded here

https://itunes.apple.com/app/astropack/id580962096?mt=8

You may also give it a rating in the app store if you can.

Thanks
Seyi
Re: Astropack: Free Iphone Game In The App Store by dpuzo: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
So u make iOS apps? Need someone to collaborate with on a project.

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Working On Right Now / A Freelancing Website For Nigerian Programmers And Skilled Individuals / Jason Njoku Is Recruiting, To Give 1M To The Person With Highest Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.