Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Hair Journey - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hair Journey (852 Views)

My Hair Journey :from Relaxed To Natural ( With Pics) / My Hair Journey So Far Wit Pix / How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hair Journey by Tushnigerian(f): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
The atmosphere and weather of Nigeria has made hair grow stagnant and poor. As a Nigerian, your hair can grow to any length you want, you dont have to be white to have a long hair.
Here are some tips on how to grow your hair:

Moisturize hair regularly: Our weather is dry which leads to breakage of hair and loss. Always moisturize your hair by using oil and other hair care products.
Avoid over-washing: You need to give your hair a break and stop washing daily if you use to do that, stop it! It adds further damage and makes the hair growth stagnant and slow.
Trim hair regularly: When you trim your hair, you get rid of the split ends and damaged hair. You dont't have to get a total hair cut instead trim your hair and get it shaped. This would make your hair grow faster.
Stop blow drying, straightening, perming and coloring of hair, they cause excessive damage.So many people are just used to doing this especially blow drying and adding hair dye, just give the hair a break for a couple of days or weeks.
check for more at: http://tushnigerians..com/2012/11/hair-journey-atmosphere-and-weather-of.html
or tushnigerians..com
Re: Hair Journey by Tonkabelle: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2012
Good tips, I also have a hair blog do check it out www.wurassecrethair..com

(1) (Reply)

Any Jeweller In Ibadan? / New Trendy Flat Shoes From Diff Importers / Where Do I Get To Buy Jewelries And Sexy Lingerie For My Wife 40th Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.