Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,875 members, 7,838,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Terry G With 4 New Singles!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Terry G With 4 New Singles!!! (761 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / Vector Drops Two New Singles; Angeli Feat. 9ice And Mr. Vector Feat. Jazzy / P-square Finally Drop Two New Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G With 4 New Singles!!! by djsean(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
[img]http://djaysean.files./2012/12/terry-g-loose-control-cant-try-me-artwork.jpg[/img]

You have to give it to the Akpako Master for his strong presence in the Nigerian music industry. His passion, dedication and hard work are undoubtedly commendable. Four banging tunes, two hit videos and two other features - Ruggedman’s "Push" video and Tonto Dikeh’s latest track titled "Crazically Fit" that’s gotten massive airplay all in the space of two months.

Today, Terry G drops 2 new singles titled "Loose Control" and "Can't Try Me"; including two other tracks titled "Pass Me D Shisha" and "Trowey Pt. 2" off the mix-tape he’s currently working on and should be out soon.

Information reaching us from a very reliable source says Tonto Dikeh is now signed on to TGP Entertainment Label. Anticipate big projects from these two crazically fit people. | ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD ~ Terry G - Loose Control

DOWNLOAD ~ Terry G - Can't Try Me

DOWNLOAD ~ Terry G - Pass Me D Shisha

DOWNLOAD ~ Terry G - Trowey Pt. 2

Source: http://aceworldteam.com/2012/12/05/terry-g-with-4-new-singles/
Re: Terry G With 4 New Singles!!! by ijebabe: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hmmm, lemme listen first. I'll be back!
Re: Terry G With 4 New Singles!!! by djsean(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
*patiently waiting* cheesy
Re: Terry G With 4 New Singles!!! by ijebabe: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
The beats for Loose Control has been overdone he needs new beats. It was alright sha.
Can't Try Me stopped after 15 seconds dunno why Beats were nice though
Pass me the Shisha.....Ginger My Swagger undecided
Let me not talk about Trowey angry
Re: Terry G With 4 New Singles!!! by djsean(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
ijebabe: The beats for Loose Control has been overdone he needs new beats. It was alright sha.
Can't Try Me stopped after 15 seconds dunno why Beats were nice though
Pass me the Shisha.....Ginger My Swagger undecided
Let me not talk about Trowey angry

Thanks for the heads up, but I checked on that, but it's void... Kindly check again - it plays past 15 seconds and does get on to the end ma'am...
Re: Terry G With 4 New Singles!!! by ijebabe: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ok, listened to it now. The best of the lot smiley
Re: Terry G With 4 New Singles!!! by djsean(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
Like Minds!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Koko Concert 2012 / Your Favorite 2face's SONG / Score This Two White European Girls Dancing Kukere!! Wow!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.