Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

(Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God (2651 Views)

Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! / Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Secret Exposed On Tb Joshua / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by highyo: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
I will not mention some religious but the wise one will know them

before I start, I will like to say these
ye shall know the truth and the truth will set you free
Your salvation is my joy, I keep telling you things that can hindered you from getting to the kingdom of God, when you know all these things, then you can pray to God for your salvation. only then you can be saved from the darkness
John1:5 the light shine from the darkness yet the darkness did not overcome it. I will never be among those that hide the truth from people
John 8:44 Satan has being a liar from the very begining and he is totally against truth, for he has being a muderer and when he lies, he is only being natural for he never tells truth

I am not scaring people in accepting Christ,I keep telling you the horror in Hell because once you are there, there is no way out
I knew that if what I experienced was true, it would already be there in the words.
So I began to research and I found over 400 scriptures that depicted everything I saw, heard, felt, everything to do with Hell.
It's already in the Bible, so whatever I'm telling you it's already there in the bible (Bill wiese). even when Christ was alive, He never stop warning souls about Hell because that was His major mission on Earth.
To rescue people from the horror of hell

Note!! please I am not forcing anyone to believ me but believe what is in the Bible and let the holyspirit direct you.

Do not let the wolf among the sheep mislead you. They will not want you to know the truth
Do not move to where this world is moving to, because this world is moving towards Destruction, and He that move along with the world will be destroy, I said this because, Many people stand against me when I wrote the following;

1. How Cartoons Lead Children to Hell
2. Why Child of God must not use Gold and Silver
3. Why Child of God must not use Attachment or weveon
4. How VISA lottery is Demonic

I was almost crucified by peoples' comment when I pasted these. Well I'm not moved anyway. if u have not seen it before, click on my user name (Highyo) to view my profile, there u will see it

LIST OF FALSE RELIGION

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU WORSHIP AND THE FAULT ARE NOT YOURS, BUT FROM YOUR LEADERS WHO HAS BRAINWASHED YOU FROM THE BEGINING
Study the following religion and read the bible verses.

Ezikiel 8:16 he took me to the inner courtyard of temple, there near the entrance of the sanctuary, between the alter and the passage were about twenty-five men.
They turned their back to the sanctuary and were bowing low towards the east, worshipping the rising sun, they have made me angry for doing this.

(Religion that Bow to the east worshiping the rising sun, you do not know what you are worshipping. repent before is too late for you) I will like to call them "THESE PEOPLE"

Religious that Kills Animals as sacrifice
Isaiah 66:3 , people who kill a bull as a sacrifice is like killing human being, He who make offering of a lamb is like putting a dog to death,
"THESE PEOPLE" and some other religioun do this every year

(Religious that prepare meal offering for children (IPESE) some white garment churches do this
Isaiah 66:4
He who makes a meal offering is like making an offering of pigs blood;

Isaiah 66:4 He who makes an offering of perfumes for a sign is an idol worshiper.
(churches that makes use of perfume and one kind of smoke like that thinking they are sending away demons before they worship)
this is also common among wiches, White garment and "THERE PEOPLE" religion

Religion that kill animals thinking they are doing sacrifice to God, repent and Avoid drinking from Gods' wrath.

Religious that Babel (666.xjohn.com)
Mathew 6:7, and when you pray, do not keep on Babbling like pagan, for they think they will be heard because of their many words
Examples are
These religious make repetitive prayers every morning afternoon evening and midnight

(A) religion that Make the Sign of the Cross and say the Apostles Creed
Say our fada
Say 3 Hail mayry
Say Glory be to the fada
Announce the first mystery.
Then say the Our fada
Say 10 Hail Mayrys while meditating on the Mystery
Say Glory be to the fada
Announce the second Mystery; then say the our fada
Repeat 6 and 7 and continue with the 3rd,4th and 5th mysteries in the same manner

(B) Religion that Bow to the east worshiping the rising sun (THESE PEOPLE) SAME PRAYER IN MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING AND MID NIGHT

(C) The Hindu
(D) Buddhist
(E) Jarahese
(F) Saka Gakkai Buddhism
(G) Witch craft
(H) Wiccon
(I) CHURCH OF SATAN

RELIGION THAT WORSHIP
THE SUN
THE MOON
THE STARS
THE SEA
THE RIVER
AN IMAGEs
AN IDOL
THEIR PASTORS etc ( OR USE THEM AS THEIR LOGO)

All the Above mentioned religious repeat their prayers, they have prayer bead or rosary to assist them in counting the many prayers they perform

only If "THESE PEOPLE" can Accept Christ as their Lord and saviour,and stop all these above mentioned things, I know they can make it to heaven very easily because the are more religious.
John 3:18 Anyone who believe in him is not condemned but anyone who does not believe in him is condemned Already, because he has not believe in the Only Son of God

BELIEVE OR NOT, YOU ARE WORSHIPING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW

DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF FIVE STARS?

When Satan was sent out of heaven, many angels followed him, and the angels remain the demons while Satan remains the devil. (Bill wiese Test)
Some of this demon chose the realm they wish to belong to, there are various demon in different territory all over the world in 5 different territory.
AIR, WATER, SPIRIT,FIRE AND EARTH
The demons in water are those unclean spirit that live inside the water e.g.( Mermaid, Queen of the coast etc)
Demons that are in fire are those that are tormenting sinners in hell right now
Demons in air are the unclean spirit that live in the air, wind etc
Here on earth, these are also called monitoring demons that move from one house to another, monitoring Christian to fall and using their weak point in attacking them
The one in the spirit realm are the one that attacked the death after they died e.g. They were the one who requested for Moses after he died
The types of tattoo you have on your body will determine the types of realm you belong to. Many people were just imitating what they see, not caring to find out why and how they come about the logos.
These five territories makes up the FIVE ANGLE STARS, many religions makes use of this star, many companies and many people also use the five angle star as their Logo.

DO YOU KNOW MEANING OF THE CRESENCE MOON (HALF MOON)

it is The Queen of Heaven sign

Jer 7:18
The children gather woods, The father light the fire and the women knead the dough and make cake of bread to THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN. They have made me angry

Judges 2:13
They abandoned the lord to serve Baal and The image of Ashtoreth

Encyclopedia Britannica
Ashtoreth is the Queen of heaven to whom the Canaanites had burned incense

The queen of heaven is called many Names across Cultures
- Boston
- Astarte by Phoenician
- Ishtar By Akkadians
- Diana by Roman
- Cybele by Greek
- Artemis
- Anahila by Persia
- Hecate
- Quanyin
All these images has the cresence moon symbols that represent the images
Why are these images called the queen of heaven? No references exist whatsoever in the bible that mary Queen of Heaven, Only Astoreth was mentioned.

The queen of heaven deceives many into false religion. And what represents the queen of heaven is the crescent moon. The crescent moon can also be found in many religion,
like the one Virgin Mary statues stand on, and another religion which I called THESE PEOPLE. They make use of the crescents moon and the five angle star in their religion.
believ it or not, the crescents moon represent the goddess of the moon while the five star angle represent all the demons territories .

It’s time you all turn back to Christ, no one can make heaven except they accept Christ as their personal Lord and savior, there is no way out except you accept Christ.
I will never seize from telling all these to the world even till death. You have all being brainwashed from the very beginning. The sacrificed these religion made every year keep empowering these demons.
I will never fear He that can kill a body but can never kill a soul

THE TATOO DESIGNS ON HUMAN BODIES SIGNIFIES THE REALM THEY BELONG TO.. SO IMITATORS, WHACH OUT.....

I still strongly believe if "THESE PEOPLE" can accept Christ as their lord and saviour and believe in his WORD, they will make Heaven easily even more than so call Christains because of the following
1. They Are more religioun
2. They pray without getting tired
3. They are against the worldly things
4. Their women dont dress any how, like so called Christains Ladies Evangelist
5. They never stop training their children their religioun
6. They loved their God and their Neighbor

The only BUT in their life is the Above Mentioned things they do.
Believe me or not, all the above mentioned religioun you are all praying to (QUEEN OF HEAVEN) not GOD

Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by acidtalk: 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Religion that the Congregation Work for the Leaders to buy privates jets

Religion that people donate their 10% only for the leaders to be listed of Forbe's richest.

Religion that the Leaders accept stolen goods from their congregation.

Religion that the front row seats are occupied for Criminals and corrupt public office holders.

Religion that their leader tells them mastur*bation and alcohol consumption is permitted.

1 Like

Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by highyo: 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
acidtalk: Religion that the Congregation Work for the Leaders to buy privates jets

Religion that people donate their 10% only for the leaders to be listed of Forbe's richest.

Religion that the front row seats are occupied for Criminals and corrupt public office holders.

Religion that their leader tells them mastur*bation and alcohol consumption is permitted.

please these is not for a joke. buying private jet or not is not in the bible.
they love their pastor so they take good care of him
Please read and learn
these message is to call back the lost sheep to Christ
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by ijawkid(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
acidtalk: Religion that the Congregation Work for the Leaders to buy privates jets

Lol........

Now I know why the road to eternal life is indeed cramped and meant for few persons....

E no easy @ all o.....
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by jhydebaba(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
May God enlighten his people so that they may know their right from left.
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by jhydebaba(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
highyo:

Please read and learn
Brainwashed maga
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by acidtalk: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
highyo:

Please read and learn

You are a idi*ot for typing the above? It that why you now started another thread somewhere on the same issue.

Remove the DISEASE in your fuc*king eyes before wanting to help someone else.

Your father and mother are part of the lost SHEEPS because they have contributed to helping a man buy fleets of private jets and build schools all over the country yet can hardly take good care of you.

Foo*lish idi*ot like you.
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by plappville(f): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
Wonders are yet to be seen in NL grin grin grin

So what happens to us using phones and computers?
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by AtheistD(m): 5:27am On Dec 06, 2012
Ppl even talk about most big brand churches as if they are profit making business. As if their main purpose is to make profits.

I wonder if they will be listed in the Stock Exchange at some point? I might just buy shares in some of them. tongue
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by deebrain(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mr highyo...it is a general under statement if i told u that u have issues...Like seriously is this all u do? Talking about hell and listing those that will go to hell or will miss the rapture? Is that all the gospel is to u? And u dont even have the balls to reply me...instead u start under thread and keep promoting this...
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by highyo: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
those that are well doesn't need medicine, only the sick one.
if u r sure of ur raptured, then congrat
but watch and pray
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
Since the 'THESE PEOPLE' are so religious, they pray without getting tired...blah blah blah, why do they need to leave their religion and fly/jump/hop/skip into another one that clearly worships a human being, no etiquettes, no.....lots of things?

Why don't you just leave them alone and face how you will make heaven?
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by alexleo(m): 4:29am On Dec 07, 2012
acidtalk:

You are a idi*ot for typing the above? It that why you now started another thread somewhere on the same issue.

Remove the DISEASE in your fuc*king eyes before wanting to help someone else.

Your father and mother are part of the lost SHEEPS because they have contributed to helping a man buy fleets of private jets and build schools all over the country yet can hardly take good care of you.

Foo*lish idi*ot like you.

You dont need to say all these to him. Most of your points are good and right. If the op fails to agree with you it doesnt matter.
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2012
Very crude and passionate guy..when john d baptist came preaching in the wilderness they said he had a demon..when the son of man came preaching they said he is a winebiber and friends of sinners..my broda keep up the gud work by exposing the activities of d devil..The Lord is with you.
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by highyo: 6:22am On Dec 10, 2012
@ deebrain, the bible said you cant serve satan and God at same time.
i have to let them know why they must move away from that which they worship.
u will want to know why u shld leave
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by deebrain(m): 10:03am On Dec 10, 2012
highyo: @ deebrain, the bible said you cant serve satan and God at same time.
i have to let them know why they must move away from that which they worship.
u will want to know why u shld leave

It is impossible to serve two masters. U will be COMMITTED TO ONLY ONE AND DISLIKE THE OTHER.
You dont preach the gospel. All u do is picking things that u have personal reservations against(mostly based on people's PERSONAL experiences and opinions) and tie them to a scripture so that u can establish what God likes or hates. You think God relates to us based on your opinions? You also parade this hell fire doctrine everywhere u go thinking that people will become christians or "holy" because they afraid of hell! You connect almost everything to something about demons and hell (ive been following yr topics for long). Ive been very experienced in that satanic line (before repentance) so i easily know that all yr talk and references are just lame. As for u, change. Preach the gospel and stop glorifying satan.
What u religious people dont know is that demons feed on emphasis on satan-and not on blood like u claimed that one demon possessed person confessed.
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by highyo: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
pls, i cant stop exposing satanic tricks in order to draw children of God to hell.
if telling people about hell will scare them to christ, so be it. I gave my life back to christ trough d same medium.
so let me also let them know what ll happen to them when they died without christ.
even christ himself talk about hell in 40 pages in d bible
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by deebrain(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2012
highyo: pls, i cant stop exposing satanic tricks in order to draw children of God to hell.
if telling people about hell will scare them to christ, so be it. I gave my life back to christ trough d same medium.
so let me also let them know what ll happen to them when they died without christ.
even christ himself talk about hell in 40 pages in d bible

And christ talked about God's love in the other pages-close to 200 pages in yr said bible. In all the places christ talked about hell, he also mixed it with talking about FINANCES! And u are the same set of people that talk as though money is evil (when christ talked about money even more than hell)
Anyone that comes to christ because of fear of hell (like u) such a person has NO root. He is no different from someone that comes to christ because of money.
The person only needs a hell on earth experience to be shaken away.
Asper yr "satanic tricks" u say u are exposing-like i said before-ARE JUST LAME! I also see the illuminati signs u are showing. MERE DEMONIC IMAGINATIONS and nothing of substance. Satan and high ranking demons look more "holy" and similar to the "Jesus" u people are always drawing in pictures-EXCEPT HE IS MORE PRETTIER.
Study yr bible and allow God reveal more of Himself to u. If u will open yr eyes, God is more of a God of love than a God of judgemet.
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by highyo: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
deebrain:

And christ talked about God's love in the other pages-close to 200 pages in yr said bible. In all the places christ talked about hell, he also mixed it with talking about FINANCES! And u are the same set of people that talk as though money is evil (when christ talked about money even more than hell)
Anyone that comes to christ because of fear of hell (like u) such a person has NO root. He is no different from someone that comes to christ because of money.
The person only needs a hell on earth experience to be shaken away.
Asper yr "satanic tricks" u say u are exposing-like i said before-ARE JUST LAME! I also see the illuminati signs u are showing. MERE DEMONIC IMAGINATIONS and nothing of substance. Satan and high ranking demons look more "holy" and similar to the "Jesus" u people are always drawing in pictures-EXCEPT HE IS MORE PRETTIER.
Study yr bible and allow God reveal more of Himself to u. If u will open yr eyes, God is more of a God of love than a God of judgemet.

IS BETTER NOT TO SERVE GOD, THAN SERVING HIM IN THE WRONG WAY

TO START WITH, I NEVER BELIEVE I COULD GIVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST, FOR IT WAS TOO DIFFICULT. BUT YOU ARE RIGHT IN SOME ASPECT, BUT VERY WRONG IN ANOTHER ASPECT

I KNOW THE TRUTH VERYWELL BUT I DONT FOLLOW IT FOR I BELIEVE NO ONE CAN MAKE HEAVEN FOR THE STANDARD IS VERY HIGH, BUT I WAS WRONG. WITH THE HELP OF GOD AND HOLY SPIRIT, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. SO I THANK GOD FOR HE ALWAYS HELP ME OUT.

WHERE YOU GOT IT WRONG WAS WHERE YOU SAID I WILL NOT LOVE CHRIST FOR I WAS ONLY SERVING HIM SO THAT I WILL NOT GO TO HELL. YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG IN THAT ASPECT. MY LOVE FOR HIM GREW GREATER WHEN I STARTED SERVING CHRIST. GOD IS LOVE. SO I LOVE HIM FOR THAT.

NOW TO YOU

MATTW 24:5 MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME THAT I AM THE MESSIAH AND DECEIVE PEOPLE
MATTW 24:11 MANY FALSE PROPHET WILL RISE TO DECEIVE MANY
MARK 13: MANY WILL GO COLD IN PREACHING THE GOSPEL, AND BE LISTENING TO THE FALSE TEACHINGS, LIKE WHAT I BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEING LISTENING TO

YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE OTHER PASTOR THAT PREACHED ABOUT GOD LOVE AND MERCY HAS NO END OVER PEOPLES
LIFE.
THINGS LIKE
WHAT YOU HAVE JUST COMMITTED, DONT, CONDEMNED YOURSELF, THE GRACE IS STILL ENOUGH FOR YOU. HE HAS
ALREADY FORGIVEN YOU YOUR SINS BEFORE YOU EVEN COMMIT IT.
THEY WILL NEVER LET THEM KNOW THAT, THERE IS NO WAY OUT IF THEY REFUSE TO REPENT OF THEIR SINS
THEY WILL NEVER LET THEM KNOW THE ANGER OF GOD OVER PEOPLE THAT FAILS TO OBEY HIS WORD
PEOPLE THAT ONLY PREACH ABOUT GODS LOVE, MIRACLE AND PROSPERITY
THEY WILL HIDE HOLINESS, REPENTANCE, RAPTURE AND GODS JUDGMENT OVER SINNERS
THEY WILL NEVER LET PEOPLE KNOW THE TYPES OF PAINS AND AGONY THEY WILL PASS TROUGH IN HELL WHEN
THEY DIED WITHOUT CHRIST

IF YOU ARE A PASTOR, AND THIS IS ONLY WHAT YOU PREACH LIKE OTHER PASTOR, YOU NEED TO PRAY FOR
FORGIVENESS OF YOUR SIN, BECAUSE, IF YOU KEEP PREACHING WHAT PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR ALONE, KNOW THAT,
YOUR CHURCH WILL BE FULL OF CROWD ON EARTH , BUT YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE A PLACE IN HEAVEN. BECAUSE YOU
YOURSELF KNOW THE TRUTH, BUT YOU HID IT FROM YOUR CHURCH MEMBER
THE BEST IS TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING THAT GOD IS NOT HAPPY ABOUT TO THEM SO THAT THEY
CAN REPENT OF IT BEFORE IS TOO LATE.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IN THE NEXT MINUTE? SO WHY CANT THEY ACCEPT CHRIST NOW BEFORE
IS TOO LATE?
IF I JUST REPENTED, DOES'NT MEAN THAT I DONT KNOW THE WORD OF GOD BEFORE I REPENTED

DO YOU THINK SATAN IS A FOOL? THAT WILL JUST FOLD UP HIS HAND AND WATCH PEOPLE ENTERING THE KINGDOM
OF GOD SO EASILY?

JOHN 8:44 SATAN HAS BEING A LIAR FROM THE VERY BEGINNING AND HE IS TOTALLY AGAINST TRUTH, FOR HE HAS
BEING A MURDERER AND WHEN HE LIES, HE IS ONLY BEING NATURAL FOR HE NEVER TELLS TRUTH

SO TELL ME WHAT IS AGAINST THE BIBLE ABOUT WHAT I'VE POSTED.
IS IT ABOUT THOSE THAT WORSHIP WHAT IS NOT GOD?

OR ABOUT THE FALSE PROPHET AND RELIGION?
FOR FALSE CHRISTS AND FALSE PROPHETS SHALL RISE, AND SHALL SHOW SIGNS AND WONDERS, TO SEDUCE, IF IT
WERE POSSIBLE, EVEN THE ELECT." —MARK 13:22

LET ME TELL YOU THESE
“IT'S BETTER TO HAVE NO RELIGION THAN THE WRONG RELIGION.”
" RELIGION IS THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO THIS WORLD; COUNTLESS BILLIONS OF SOULS
HAVE BEEN DOOMED TO HELLFIRE BY FALSE RELIGION. LEARN WHAT THE BIBLE HAS TO SAY ON THE MATTER

I AM NOT TELLING THEM TO TRUST ME , READ THE BIBLE FOR YOURSELF!!!

OR WAS IT ABOUT THE OTHER RELIGION THAT SERVE THAT WHICH IS NOT GOD?
EZIKIEL 8:16 HE TOOK ME TO THE INNER COURTYARD OF TEMPLE, THERE NEAR THE ENTRANCE OF THE SANCTUARY,
BETWEEN THE ALTER AND THE PASSAGE WERE ABOUT TWENTY-FIVE MEN. THEY TURNED THEIR BACK TO THE
SANCTUARY AND WERE BOWING LOW TOWARDS THE EAST, WORSHIPPING THE RISING SUN, THEY HAVE MADE ME
ANGRY FOR DOING THIS.

OR WAS IT ABOUT THOSE THAT MAKE SACRIFICES?
ISAIAH 66:3 , PEOPLE WHO KILL A BULL AS A SACRIFICE IS LIKE KILLING HUMAN BEING, HE WHO MAKE
OFFERING OF A LAMB IS LIKE PUTTING A DOG TO DEATH, HE WHO MAKES A MEAL OFFERING IS LIKE MAKING AN
OFFERING OF PIGS BLOOD; HE WHO MAKES AN OFFERING OF PERFUMES FOR A SIGN IS AN IDOL WORSHIPER.

HOW WILL YOU DEPART FROM SOMETHING YOU THINK IS THE RIGHT ONE?
HOW WILL YOU KNOW ITS WRONG WHEN YOU ARE NOT INFORMED ABOUT THE NEGATIVITIES OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING?

IF TRULY YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD AND HE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU VERY WELL, THEN TELL ME. HAVE I EVER
PREACHED OUT OF THE WORD OF GOD?

YOU ALSO SAID CHRIST WANT US TO BE RICH?
WHEN WAS THAT?
> CHRIST SAID, DO NOT PUT YOUR TREASURE ON EARTH BUT TOWARDS HEAVEN
> IT IS VERY EASY FOR A CAMEL TO PASS THROUGH A NEEDLE THAN A SINGLE RICH MAN TO ENTER THE KINGDOM
OF GOD
> FIRST SEEK THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND OTHERS WILL BE ADDED TO YOU
> HE TOLD HIM TO SELL ALL HE HAS AND GIVE THE MONEY TO THE POOR LUKE 18:23
> HOW HARD IS IT FOR WEALTH TO ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD

ALL THE ISUE OF RICHES AND MONEY BELONG TO SATAN. IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH, YOU HAVE TO SERVE SATAN

IF YOU WORSHIP ME ALL WEALTH, RICHES, FAMOUS ETC WILL BE YOURS (LUKE 4:7)

IF ANYONE WILL WANT TO FOLLOW CHRIST, HE MUST DENIED HIMSELF OF ALL THESE THINGS AND FOCUS ON
CHRIST

STOP HIDDING THE TRUTH FROM PEOPLE, FOR IF YOU DOES, YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL BE GREATER (I'M NOT
JUDGGING)

LET PEOPLE KNOW THEY HAVE BEEN LIED TO FROM THE BEGINING

( 1JOHN 2:22) WHO IS A LIAR, IF NOT THOSE THAT DENIED CHRIST. HE IS AN ANTICHRIST FOR DENING THE
FATHER AND THE SON

TELL THE TRUTH, GOD WILL NEVER BLESS YOU FOR HIDDING THE TRUTH FROM OTHERS.

IF YOU DIE TODAY, YOUR PASTOR THAT REFUSE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH WILL NOT BE THERE TO DEFEND YOU,NOR YOUR PARENT OR ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS. ONLY YOU BEFORE GODS' JUDGEMENT
YOU WILL HAVE NO EXCUSE

IN NIGERIA FOR EXAMPLE, CAN YOU MENTION AMONG THE POPULAR PASTOR THAT STILL PREACHED ABOUT COMING OF CHRIST?

1 Like

Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by deebrain(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
You still run from the issue and pick holes in my point while shooting yrself in the foot. Jesus says seek first the kingdom of God and "all other things will be added to you" and if u read yr bible in context, Jesus talked about how people labour for a lot of things-money, protection etc...then he now tells us to seek the kingdom first and all other things will get added. There is NO WAY U WILL SEEK THE PRINCIPLES OF THE KINGDOM AND NOT KNOW HOW TO BUILD YR FINANCIAL RESOURCES.

Now its very laughable u say that being rich is of hell because it means Jesus must be talking on two sides of his mouth. The "how hard it is for a rich man to enter heaven" if u read yr bible in context, he explained to his disciples that it was hard for a man that "TRUSTS" in his wealth to enter heaven. The young man left because he could not stand giving out his great possessions to anybody in the name of following Jesus (probably out of fear of not getting it back)

You funnyly quoted satan's temptation to Jesus concerning the wealth of the world being his that if Jesus bowed to him, he would give Jesus. And u later quoted a portion of scripture that satan is a liar. Can i pick a lie in satan's word IN THE BIBLE? Satan is in control of the world system, that tells u of the ways of the world. The system lies to people and tell them that they own nothing but if they would compromise their destiny in God, they would have the goodies of the world. The same goodies that would have been added to them when they seek the kingdom first.
Satan was tempting Jesus as a flesh-because he himself knew that promotion, favour, blessings etc all come from God not him. Satan even before the death of Jesus COULD NOT GIVE OR TAKE WEALTH. (He even had to beg for permission to attack Job).

You will be doing yrself a lot of wrong thinking that by quoting scriptures, u drive home yr point. IF YR UNDERSTANDING IS LIMITED, ALL THE BIBLE KNOWLEDGE AND SCRIPTURE WILL GO ONLY TO THE LEVEL OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING. Im anti-religious. I dont follow any church or pastor. I attend a church but i study the bible on my own. Im a personal counsellor. So stop saying that im talking from a pastor-YOU WOULD NOT SEE MOST OF WHAT IVE SAID TO U FROM A PASTORS MESSAGE.
And like i said, what u do is propagating hell. Jesus said preach the GOSPEL. The fact that Jesus will still be with the wounds in his hands, feet and side for eternity is to tell everybody that no human righteousness, or moral standard is what is taking anybody to heaven in the first place.
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by deebrain(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
And if we dont have hope that Jesus is coming to take us home, there is no need of a gospel. If pastors are not preaching about Jesus coming, maybe they are carried away by the cares of the world. They cant be pastors if they dont do that cos there is a destination they as shepherds are taking the sheep to.
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by highyo: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
i couldn't fish out any point from your pool of words
your sermons will only encourage people to go on sining.
u need to move closer to God.
mind u, i never said rich one are going to hell
but put your treasure into heaven.
for ur riches on earth would be destroyed
mttw24 no single stone will stand on another.
perhaps u read your bible like a novel
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by deebrain(m): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
highyo: i couldn't fish out any point from your pool of words
your sermons will only encourage people to go on sining.
u need to move closer to God.
mind u, i never said rich one are going to hell
but put your treasure into heaven.
for ur riches on earth would be destroyed
mttw24 no single stone will stand on another.
perhaps u read your bible like a novel

Are these not yr words"All the issues of riches and wealth are of satan..if u want to be rich u have to serve satan"?...
Now u say-u did not say it is wrong to be rich.

If i read my bible like a novel, i cant answer u like this. It would be impossible. U pick verses and run to a conclusion without knowing what that verse talks about...

If u cant pick anything from my "pool" of words, its because u see what im saying is TRUE BUT U DONT AGREE WITH IT BECAUSE OF YR ONE WAY OF READING YR BIBLE. If im not as close to God as u are advising (u really dont know who is talking to u) i wont even be able to break down the verses u are justing throwing out.
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by highyo: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2012
either u belive it or not, I ve never seen a place Jesus want us to be rich on earth. put all ur riches towards heaven.
do not love the world or things of the world.
if anyone does, the love of the father is not in him.
now you tell me the things of the world?

this world is moving into destruction and he that move with it will be destroy
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by highyo: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2012
I have a question for you.
have you given your life to Christ?
only then you can understand his words.
u cant read his words and understand except the holyspirit interprete it to you.
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2012
@OP I shall slap you with a court injunction shortly.. slandering other people's religion is a crime y'know grin grin grin
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by deebrain(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
highyo: either u belive it or not, I ve never seen a place Jesus want us to be rich on earth. put all ur riches towards heaven.
do not love the world or things of the world.
if anyone does, the love of the father is not in him.
now you tell me the things of the world?

this world is moving into destruction and he that move with it will be destroy

U really have issues! So yr bible does not tell u some simple principles to be rich on earth? It does not only say riches, it even talks of living and enjoying health, protection and long life. Any place u see the word "prosper" it is talking about complete peace and everything both spiritually and physically that will ensure that peace. Money, marriage, security, health etc. Read yr 3rd John vs 2 and Jeremiah 29 vs 11. God desires us to succeed even more than we can imagine! His principles are Spiritual prosperity comes first (seeking the kingdom) and the other needs are met!
Even the popular Luke 6 vs 38 give and it will be given to u etc TOTALLY BEATS ALL THIS STUFF U SAY BECAUSE THE MUSLIMS GIVE SO FREELY AND LOOK U HERE TESTIMONIES OF DIVINE PROVISION TO THEM (people u call unbelievers that take a principle from the bible)

And besides yr bible in Eph 5 vs 27 says Jesus is coming for a glorious church without spot or wrinkle. A church that is on top when u talk about righteousness (without spot and wrinke) and a GLORIOUS church (which u dont even know what it means)..by the word "glorious" in that verse, Jesus refers to something that is shining and that has taken control or dominated its environment. The church is expected to be powerful PHYSICALLY-having a powerful say in political happenings and finance At the time Jesus comes. When the church is raptured, there is supposed to be a total vaccum globally. It is this vaccum the anti-christ will take advantage of.

Instead of trying to play sober evangelism (asking if i know God) and politely trying to diss me, concentrate on the issues im giving to u. Dont think all nairalanders are yr religious foot mat.
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by deebrain(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: @OP I shall slap you with a court injunction shortly.. slandering other people's religion is a crime y'know grin grin grin

Abeg no slap am O. I dey actually enjoy am. E don tey he don dey mis-yarn. Someone needs to have his time...grin
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2012
deebrain:

Abeg no slap am O. I dey actually enjoy am. E don tey he don dey mis-yarn. Someone needs to have his time...grin
stop critisizing the OP..rather correct him in love..dnt be phariseec and hypocritical in ur statements..we come to God as little children..we dnt all know it..we know in part and we prophesy in part according to d measure of grace and revealation God has given us..and OP i read somewhere paul speaking said: be matured in the things of the spirit but in evil things be infants...u don't need all dis stuff in glorifying d works of darkness..though ayam not saying God has not reveal dis things to u so we might learn a thing or two about d gimmicks of satan..But let everything be centered on Jesus Christ who is the light of the world and the hope of all creation. Shalom.
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by deebrain(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2012
Bidam: stop critisizing the OP..rather correct him in love..dnt be phariseec and hypocritical in ur statements..we come to God as little children..we dnt all know it..we know in part and we prophesy in part according to d measure of grace and revealation God has given us..and OP i read somewhere paul speaking said: be matured in the things of the spirit but in evil things be infants...u don't need all dis stuff in glorifying d works of darkness..though ayam not saying God has not reveal dis things to u so we might learn a thing or two about d gimmicks of satan..But let everything be centered on Jesus Christ who is the light of the world and the hope of all creation. Shalom.

Im not been a hypocrite. At least read my answers to his talks. I avoided his polite insults and i think i only quoted scriptures in my last response to his thread (so dont call me phariseec!). And yes according to yr words "its all according to the revelation". As a person that was preparing to go to hell via a good occultic experience-it is totally out of place to think that building yr gospel around the fact that people should come to God all because of not going to hell is all about the gospel is one sided because there are those that already know that they are going to hell. Im not saying it is all wrong to talk about hell but if u read my earlier response, this OP has been opening threads on nairaland, connecting anything he knows to hell or to something evil that u should stay away from. What made me to start responding to his posts was when he (or she) posted something by a "demon possessed confess" statement that was totally lame- he come go use am do gospel.
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by highyo: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
what statment? perhaps i've forgotten
if i post any post i always back it up with a bible passages.
i back up my posting with fact and bibles coatatn
and u ur self know i tells the truth.
from d beginin of my postin 2 d end all base on Gods words
dont love d world or things of d world,
Re: (Secret exposed ) Religion Against The Word Of God by deebrain(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
highyo: what statment? perhaps i've forgotten
if i post any post i always back it up with a bible passages.
i back up my posting with fact and bibles coatatn
and u ur self know i tells the truth.
from d beginin of my postin 2 d end all base on Gods words
dont love d world or things of d world,

U are really making me laugh. U really dont know ive been following u. So u forgot yr citing of one ms fummi Adebayo and her "experiences" of hell? Or u forgot how u shamelessly posted that the founder of CAC told us how gold ornaments lead people to hell (which was from one very misleading religious article)? Or how u related visa lottery to a ploy by satan to prepare "soldiers" for the anti-christ? U "quoted" scriptures-U DID NOT BACK UP WITH SCRIPTURES ie TEACHING THE MESSAGE OR RELATING THE MESSAGE TO A GIVEN SCRIPTURE. Scriptures are not for attachments to statements or for proverbs. THEY ARE MANUALS.
It is people like u that create confusion in the name of "it is written in the bible" and not bothering to find out how it was actually written.

When yr bible says "dont love the things of the world" it means dont give yr heart to the things of the world. God owns the things of the world and not satan like u think. Our issue is loving the things and not the creator of the things. People love gold and desire gold but dont want to know the giver of gold. That is where satan comes in. And now satan makes people think that he is the giver of gold because he encourages people to seek gold rather than seeking the creator of gold-AND U COME ON NAIRALAND AND AGREE WITH THAT? Please!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/15 / Pastor's Wife Accidentally Shares Video Of Herself Completely Naked / I Miss Being A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.