Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Do You Know The Lyrics To This Praise Song Pls? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know The Lyrics To This Praise Song Pls? (5357 Views)

Can Someone Help Me With The Lyrics Of This Song Pls? / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Young Yoruba Students Singing Praise Song To The Orisha Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Lyrics To This Praise Song Pls? by OmoAlata(f): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2012
God sent the man Elijah
To bring the ................... down
Heal the sick
Raise the dead
......... glorify your name
etc etc etc
Re: Do You Know The Lyrics To This Praise Song Pls? by chyke27(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2013
Lord send another Elijah here to pray the fire down
Send the fire also send the rain
To heal the sick
Raise the dead and glorify your name
Lord I want to be another Elijah here
Re: Do You Know The Lyrics To This Praise Song Pls? by OmoAlata(f): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
Wow. Thank you so much. I've been singing something completely different grin
Re: Do You Know The Lyrics To This Praise Song Pls? by advocate666: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
I used to like that song, but really do you want zombies around you?
Re: Do You Know The Lyrics To This Praise Song Pls? by chyke27(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
You're welcome dear. Praise is a powerful weapon of assault on the kingdom of darkness because our God inhabits the praises of His people. That's why the agents of darkness wouldn't want believers to praise the Lord. Never ever allow their attacks on your life stop you from praising Him. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord

(1) (Reply)

Bishop/G.O./Pastor/Teacher: Teach Me Nonsense / Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS / Video : Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Brussel Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.