Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Photos: Celebrities “play For Life” @ A Novelty Football Match 4 World AIDS Day! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Celebrities “play For Life” @ A Novelty Football Match 4 World AIDS Day! (885 Views)

Kick Against Rape Football Match: Beauty Queens Vs Celebrity Ladies (Pics) / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee / Fred Amata’s Novelty Football Match - Pictures And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Celebrities “play For Life” @ A Novelty Football Match 4 World AIDS Day! by trendystuf(f): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
The World AIDS Day ‘Play for Life’ Novelty Football Match in partnership with Friends Africa’s Goodwill Ambassador, Emmanuel Hyacinth Babayaro took place on Saturday December 1st, 2012 at the Campos Mini Stadium Lagos Island. This formed a part of Friends Africa’s activities to commemorate the 2012 World AIDS Day.

The aim of the initiative was to tap into the natural convening power of Football to create a viable platform for the delivery of health advocacy campaigns and amplifying the voice for this year’s global AIDS Day theme: ‘Getting to Zero’. Meaning – Zero Stigmatization of people living with HIV/AIDS, Zero Infections! Zero Discrimination! Zero Transmission; through educating and empowering youths with information to help prevent the spread of this deadly disease.
M.I, Sound Sultan, Dr. Sid, Nonso Diobi, Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwakwo, and many celebrities where present.

Visit http://trendysturvs..com/2012/12/photos-celebrities-play-for-life-at.html for more pictures ...

Re: Photos: Celebrities “play For Life” @ A Novelty Football Match 4 World AIDS Day! by trendystuf(f): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: I Am No Longer With Rihanna - Chris Brown / Senator David Mark Presents N20 Million Naira Car Wedding Gift To Tu Face / "I Will Back My Daughter And Sell Tomatoes" - Omawumi Is Refreshingly(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.