Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,835 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

IJMB 2013 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IJMB 2013 (4935 Views)

Predegree And IJMB: Which Should I Choose / . / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IJMB 2013 by festusbiz(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
please can any bodi in help me wit ijmb registratns n exams. Wil u advise a studnt wit deficiency in o level 2 apply for admision ijmb? U can also help wit d cost of d program n any good study centre in ilorin. I await ur quick reply
Re: IJMB 2013 by inuyasha01(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
Re: IJMB 2013 by Excelboi(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
If you have atleast six (6) credits including english you can register for IJMB,.The reg form is not costly, I bought mine for #800naira and my first semester school fees was 31,000 and second semester was 16000. I know of only two genuine centres in Ilorin, and that is in Kwarapoly and Coll.of.Edu, Ilorin. Having defiency doesn't mean you can't sit for IJMB programme, just make sure you have English in regardless of the course you want to apply for. Did mine last year in CAS kano and came out with 13pts...
Re: IJMB 2013 by festusbiz(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
can i av ur contact?
Re: IJMB 2013 by Excelboi(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
Get me on 2go @ excellency93
Re: IJMB 2013 by davriches: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2013
All details on IJMB can be obtained on their site www.ijmb.com.ng
Re: IJMB 2013 by titomartins83: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ijmb is an A'level programme that qualify you into 200L in any nigerian universities and into any private universities of your choice.the form for 2012/2013 is out.student still awaiting there O'level result can apply and espacially those just finishing there secondary school education.those having deficiency in Maths and English can as well apply.it is better you attend a private centre than any public centre like college Education and polytechnic. because public centre is 2yrs while private centre is 1yr. and your result will be secure and addmission into 200L quarantee.should in case you need any private centre where you can get good result call this number 08063692710...GOOD LUCK!!!
Re: IJMB 2013 by jonesky080(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2015
[b]THE ILORIN WATERLOO from www.ijmbe.org.ng (PLEASE READ!!!!!)
Students needs to beware of this waterloo as they mislead students into registering for IJMB with the sole aim of getting a centre within places like LAGOS, DELTA, AKWA IBOM and many more, at the end of the day, this applicants ends up in KWARA STATE after the whole stress of registration but however, students registering on our website has been giving their testimonies on how they've been able to pick their preferred centres from the list of available centres nationwide, to view testimonies of this applicants, you can click on www.ijmbe.org.ng/testimonial.php to view comments of our daily registered applicants as they share their view on the registration procedure and how successful their IJMB registration with LEARN MORE NIGERIA has been.

Many websites claim to be registering students for IJMB at various centres and such student end up in ILORIN due to the selfish interest of the centre,
Learn More Nigeria
www.ijmbe.org.ng
is however different, it is said to
provide applicants with varieties of centre to select from
during their registration login to www.ijmbe.org.ng to
ScamVoid confirms our website as legit for IJMB registration.
DISCLAIMER: Candidates should be informed that many educational
institutes/Individuals claim to be registering candidates for IJMB on
various websites and blogs and other social network with the sole aim
of registering students at various study centres nationwide, kindly note
that this registration channels are in no way related with LEARN MORE
NIGERIA so candidates are been advised not to be a victim to this and
moreso be careful of the ilorin waterloo so as not to end up in ilorin, Kwara State,
Testimonies from our daily registered applicants via
www.ijmbe.org.ng/testimonial.php shows candidates are duly satisfied
with our services so be wise and don't fall into their scam as there are various unaccredited
IJMB study centres nationwide. Register with LEARN MORE NIGERIA
and get registered to any of our accredited nationwide
today by visiting www.ijmbe.org.ng
kindly note that LEARN MORE NIGERIA will not be responsible for any registration
not done through our registration portal www.ijmbe.org.ng/beginregistration.php
because registration with us is strictly powered by LEARN MORE NIGERIA[/b]

(1) (Reply)

What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo / Check Out The Educational Qualifications Of All President Buhari’s Children / 7 Female Lecturers You Find In Every Nigerian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.