Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Forex Signals And Personal Training. (not For All) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Forex Signals And Personal Training. (not For All) (1246 Views)

Forex Signals And Strategies For Fxtraders / Newly Discovered And Perfectly Working Forex Signals And Strategies / A Newly Discovered And Perfectly Working Forex Signals And Strategies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Signals And Personal Training. (not For All) by forexcrystals(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
Before you buy this product, we assume you already understand some important terms in forex trading such as how to open trade, making the target and so forth. These Is not a robot or EA that automatic trades for you but a combination of indicators that has been modified by forex experts, is a manual trading system that is composed of several indicators that mutually cooperate with each other. As the proverb says that high risk, high profit. This could be truth, but in "ForexCrystals" we're looking for a system of low risk and high profit. If you want it, you must understand it (easy to use). The manufacturer said is 100% but after months of using this system, we can boldly say it will give you at list 90% accuracy per day. If you trades within Pivots Lines like us, then you get 100% accuracy. If you are new to forex, or someone, somewhere collected 3k from you and trains you in a day or 2 and tells you that you are good to go; oh boy! Don't be foolish. Pls, forex has a secrets and for you to be successful in it, you must discover it. If you have purchase this product, I beg you with the mercy of God, don't go against the rules (do not fight it) wait until it gives you a perfect signals, then you will always smile after each trading day. Emotion and inpatients is the greatest enemy of Forex trading!!! For personal training contact us for a comprehensive course.Phone Number:08028467387.

Re: Forex Signals And Personal Training. (not For All) by hydiciousb: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
does it work for binary option trading?
Re: Forex Signals And Personal Training. (not For All) by rainmaker12(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
I need the training.....
Re: Forex Signals And Personal Training. (not For All) by forexcrystals(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
@ Hydiciousb, you mean binary trading system. Yes, it work perfectly with that on the one condition, you trade on mt4 not mt5 or trade stations. @ rainmaker12, its a good thing to have interest in spot market also called forex market, you must be will to learn and patients can never be over emphasis. Also, our training is not microwave- like,of two, no!never!! At list we would take you for a month, with another month of close monitoring. If you are ready for this? Then call us. Thanks
Re: Forex Signals And Personal Training. (not For All) by hydiciousb: 12:02am On Dec 07, 2012
using ur system, if i place 5binary option trades, hw many can i expect to win daily?
Re: Forex Signals And Personal Training. (not For All) by rainmaker12(m): 12:42am On Dec 07, 2012
Pls lets have ur contact
Re: Forex Signals And Personal Training. (not For All) by forexcrystals(m): 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mr binary trading system,(lol)hope you don't want me to start to train or give out r
Rite away.if you purchase the system, with your binary system, that means you have two trading systems which I do not often advice but for experienced traders, it is a great tools. Now for you, we have two weeks money back warranty on this product. We also advice you demo trade or back test out trade system.I believe you how to back test, rite? Pls call me on 08028467387 or txt me your pin, I do like to add people. To my BB myself for some security reasons. @ rainmakers, talk to me on 08028467387. Note: if you email me or send txt or pin and no response, just be patients for me pls, am a trader like you, okay! I will always try to response as soon as I can. Oladipupoagbolahan@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

EPSON Powerlite 7250 LCD Projector For Sale / Wow!!! Now Open In Apete, Ibadan Oyo State.MYMOBILE NIGERIA Mobilephone Store / Stop Wasting Your Money On Petrol Convert Your Gasoline Generator To Propane Gen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.