Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

How To Open An Adsense Account Without 3rd Party Method In A Week - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Open An Adsense Account Without 3rd Party Method In A Week (767 Views)

How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card / How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password / I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Open An Adsense Account Without 3rd Party Method In A Week by TeeVibes(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hello there, i am about to reveal to you my latest found treasure and since i discovered this treasure i made a promise to myself not to let the secret out of the bag to any other person, fortunately for me i am the type who doesn't love keeping things that can be of help to my fellow human ( am a talkative) accept me as i am :-P .
Enough of my stories i guess you are reading this report at the right time and if you are thinking of keeping it and not making use of it, please kindly quit this post and go for other things as it wont be nice for me compiling this report and you not making use of it ( thats labour loss).
Sometimes i feel so disgusting when i hear some people saying its not easy to get an adsense account approved very fast and easy, i do laugh at them as i got my account approved in one week.
This free report is exclusively for NL Members only.

TO THE REAL DEAL:
Normally most bloggers do think before they can apply for an adsense account their blog must be at least 6 months old with rich traffic and personalized contents.
Am saying NO to the 6 months part of the belief and saying YES to the traffic and content part.
Let me tell you i got adsense displaying live ads on my latest entertainment blog which was just 7days old with Approximately 56 contents and not even a privacy policy page, if you can adhere strictly to the tips am going to share in the next lines you will be among the adsense guys in BL, trust me for that.

HERE ARE WHAT I DID PRACTICALLY:
Firstly i got myself a new domain for the new blog ( entertainment niche) but you can get into any niche of your choice.
Then i went straight to (https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/topic.py? topic=1271507) here is a complete list of accepted content types.
Read the content available in the link above.
After i have have read and understood the policies in the content i went straight to my blog andstarted posting contents like never before, i applied for adsense and was'!t accepted at the first time cos of my address so i went back to adsense and changed my contact address, i later submitted my website for review and was not accepted still, i then placed a review on my blog myself, then i found out that i have got links that related to the download of music content on my blog ( Take note of that) do not harbor links to download contents like videos, musics and others on your posts.
I deleted at least 4 posts in the download section of my blog and later applied.
;-) I was accepted into adasense and was told to integrate the adverts on my blog which i did very fast and within the next 3days i got live adverts displaying on my blog.
Read more application tips here (http://www.google.com/adsense/support/as/bin/ answer.py?answer=75109)
The steps are kinda easy to follow give it a try and drop your testimonies to me with your comments.
You can as well check the new blog here:
http://www.donteevibes.info

If this report really worked for you in the next few weeks pls remember me when yo start earning oh 8-)