Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Zenith Bank Interviwe Very Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interviwe Very Urgent (1097 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test Questions / Career In Zenith Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Interviwe Very Urgent by lizzymbo: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2008
i was inverted for zenith bank interview please can any one in the name of GOD help me with the interview fromat/ likely questions

thank god i have people in narialand.
Re: Zenith Bank Interviwe Very Urgent by sweetonyx(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2008
Hey landers,I was also invited for an interview by zenith bank.Am sheduled for 10am,feb 15th thats on friday at their HQ on victoria Ilsand.I need tips from Fellow caring Nairalanders.
Plsssssssssssssss dont dissapoint me.I wrote my test nov. 2007.
Re: Zenith Bank Interviwe Very Urgent by sweetonyx(m): 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2008
someone with an info plsssssssssssssssssssssssss?
Re: Zenith Bank Interviwe Very Urgent by medidress: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2008
Just be yourself.They dont ask much questions,just your name,location and the department you would like to work. All the best
Re: Zenith Bank Interviwe Very Urgent by sweetonyx(m): 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2008
thanks a lot,ur far too kind.
Re: Zenith Bank Interviwe Very Urgent by vinc: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2008
A friend of mine  was sat for the test  Nov 2007 ,passed and was called for the interview.18 went for the interview.10 were asked to go 8 remained  after the Zenith Chat which is the first stage of the interview
pls does it mean the 10 will not be invited for the second stage of the interview
what is their fate
please i need ur answer
Re: Zenith Bank Interviwe Very Urgent by vinc: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2008
A friend of mine was sat for the test Nov 2007 ,passed and was called for the interview yesterday.18 went for the interview.10 were asked to go 8 remained after the Zenith Chat which is the first stage of the interview
please does it mean the 10 will not be invited for the second stage of the interview
what is their fate
please i need your answer
Re: Zenith Bank Interviwe Very Urgent by lizzymbo: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2008
thank you too. i am on my way to zenith bank. THANK GOD IS FRIDAY.
Re: Zenith Bank Interviwe Very Urgent by sweetonyx(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2008
vinc:

A friend of mine was sat for the test Nov 2007 ,passed and was called for the interview.18 went for the interview.10 were asked to go 8 remained after the Zenith Chat which is the first stage of the interview
please does it mean the 10 will not be invited for the second stage of the interview
what is their fate
please i need your answer
I honestly dont know their fate,

I was fortunate to be among the selected few and as I write we're expecting our employment letters.
God Bless all Nairalanders,Amen.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Etb Needs Ur Service / Know This And Keep Making Money Daily Trading Forex / How To Effectively Prepare For A Job Interview And Get The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.