Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Multilevel Marketing Programs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Multilevel Marketing Programs (766 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria / Is Goldmine Resources Multilevel Marketing Scam? / What To Say To Your Prospects In Multilevel Marketing To Convince Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multilevel Marketing Programs by afonst(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2008
I am sure some of us have been invited to join multilevel marketing programs (MLPs)like getaway, diamond cash etc. I recently attended a seminar on one of them. After the seminar I was convinced of their authenticity but people are very skeptical about such programs probably because of the lessons many of us learnt from the high yield investment programs (HYIPs) like wealth solution etc that tell people to make a deposit say 5000 naira and get 50000naira. Unlike such programs the multilevel marketing program is not a high yield investment program but a simple marketing program whose rewards are solely based on performance. Nigeria is a growing economy and there are many opportunities to make money one of such is the (MLPs). So if you think you are good in marketing and can convince people please seize the opportunity and enjoy a life a economic prosperity. For more details on MLPs my e-mail address is boa_afonja@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Private Placement You Shouldn't Miss! / Admission Needed / Starting Up A Fish Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.