Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Urgent Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Jobs (2030 Views)

Urgent Jobs For SSCE Holders / Urgent Jobs For Undergraduates In Port Harcourt / Urgent Jobs In Abuja And Ph (apply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Jobs by NAF(f): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2008
this is no yahoo scam, i tried it just now and it worked, earn over 15,000$ before the end of 16 days, a company in dubai is marketing their site, the more you tell people about it, u earn $5 for that, at the end of the 16th day your total earning would be sent via western money transfer or buy something there and they ship it to you, too true to be true but i saw my friend with his plasma tv right now and i just had too sign up, enough gist, u check it out here and follow the link and register and of course invite your friends, follow the site and read the instruction, read it before you claim its yahoo, you don't have to pay any thing for it

www. ireneno4us .dubaimlm.com
Re: Urgent Jobs by paulosas1: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2008
AM very glad about the site,its a well compose site where by people can realy update their programs,i realy apprecaite the site with a well comment respond from it thanks
Re: Urgent Jobs by Ebullient: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2008
The internet is full of scams. Accepted. But, there are several legitimate businesses one can engage in on the internet. Maybe you should take a cue from Awele Odigo, the first Nigerian Internet-millionaire. If you're not interested in internet jobs, why not look for normal jobs? There are many Nigerian websites that have huge databases of jobs listed daily like www.joblogng.com. A good place to start. Also, www.everyduty.com has a strong D-base of vacancies. So are www.meekmail.com and recently www.dutymania.com. I wish you luck.
Re: Urgent Jobs by nonny4rea(f): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2008
Pls be more careful all these are scams shocked
Re: Urgent Jobs by cyonujemen(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2008
Thanks for the info.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment For Fresh Graduates / Nnpc Is Callin 4 Apt. Test(operators/tech.) / Salary For Administrative Manager, Architect, Site Supervisor, Foreman In Construction Companies In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.