Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,068 members, 7,849,331 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Nigeria Airways - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Airways (852 Views)

Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Airways by ifraim(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2008
In Flight announcement

"Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. This is your captain (Boneyface Kasali Yaro) welcoming you on board of Nigeria Airways.

We apologize for the four-day delay in taking off, it was due to bad weather and some overtime I had to put in at the bakery. This is flight 126 to Lagos. Landing in Lagos is not guaranteed, but we will end up somewhere in the South. If luck is in our favour, we may even be landing in your village! Nigeria Airways has an excellent safety-record. In fact our safety
standards are so high that even terrorists are afraid to fly with us!

It is with pleasure, I announce that starting this year over 50% of our passengers have reached their destination. If our engines are too noisy for you, on passenger request, we can arrange to turn them off! To make your free fall to earth pleasant and memorable, we serve
complimentary Bongo tea and Okin biscuits! For our not-so-religious passengers, we are the only airline who can help you find out if there really is a God!

We regret to inform you, that today's in-flight movie will not be shown as we forgot to record it from the television. But for our movie buffs, we will be flying right next to Air Barka, where
their movie will be visible from the right side of the cabin window. There is no smoking allowed in this airplane. Any smoke you see in the cabin is only the early warning on the engines telling us to slow down! In order to catch important landmarks, we try to fly as close as possible for the best view. If, however, we go a little too close, do let us know.

Our enthusiastic co-pilot sometimes flies right through the landmark! Kindly be seated, keep up your seat in an upright position for take-off and fasten your seat-belt. For those of you who can't find a seat-belt, kindly fasten your own belt to the arm of your seat , and for those of you who can't find a seat, do not hesitate to get in touch with a stewardess who will explain how to fasten yourself to your suitcase." And if we pass your street pls tell the stewardess or shout Owa O Pilot !! so we can throw you off safely, at least that would save you taxi fare.

ENJOY Nigeria Airways the Best in the world ! We hope you fly with us again.
Re: Nigeria Airways by manmustwac(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2008
that was so kool. i really enjoyed d trip. Now am trippin. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Airways by noblegas2(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2010
dis is fucking funny, hahahahahahahaa grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Airways by niceguy10: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2010
Poster you are funny, you must post this again.
Re: Nigeria Airways by JJM(f): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2010
absolutely hilarious, cant stop laughing at my desk, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Airways by THEAMAKA(f): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2010
hahahaha i love air travel comedy. really funny. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Airways by snowdrops(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2010
if-raim:

standards are so high that even terrorists are afraid to fly with us!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Airways by ceasyc(f): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2010
Bleeping hilarious!
Re: Nigeria Airways by ella1: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2010
Very very funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Airways by snowdrops(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2010
Should be in the jokes section
Re: Nigeria Airways by chic2pimp(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2010
WAKA SHEGE POSTER!!!!!! grin cheesy

Chei Laff Don Kill Me Die ooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Aba Dirtis Town In Nigeria / No Short Cuts / How do i go about booking appiontment with italian embassy in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.