Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Happy Birthday To You Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To You Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2734 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Happy Birthday To You Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ayodhero(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2012
Many years ago, God sent a man into my life to give me words, to set me on a course that I must follow.........and a change, but hey! not just a change; a metamorphosis, transfiguration began to take place. My destiny (the one God had for m
e) started to unfold before me..... This was the beginning of an upward and forward life only, for me. The transcendent life in Christ; the Superior life; the glorious life; the higher life in Christ: Knowing who I am in Christ. I am destined for success, prosperity, victory, divine health.

Daddy, you taught me how to chart the course for my life, family, finances, job and everything that concerns me using my mouth. You taught me that I have to keep saying it and not to stop talking it. For though I have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus you have begotten me through the gospel. (1Cor.4:15KJV)

Oh, I could write volumes of books of my life under your teaching ministry sir. You have taught me well sir; you have raised me well; you have raised me in the word by the word as God commanded you too.

Today, I join millions around the world to say, Happy Birthday to the greatest bible teacher, mentor, role model, father, pastor, loving, humble and caring man of our generation.
I love you Rev. Chris Oyakhilome, Phd!!!!

Re: Happy Birthday To You Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Akshow: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy birthday sir. I hope your congregation Suprise you too wit a private jet to ease your movement sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To You Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by manmustwac(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2012

(1)

Weirdest Moments In The Bible / Evolution And Christianity. Hold It Right There! / I Love This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.