Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Story Of A Lucky Driver That Escaped Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Story Of A Lucky Driver That Escaped Death (572 Views)

The 43yrs Jos Wildlife reserve Lion That Escaped Earlier Today Has Been Killed / Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window / Tanker Driver That Saves Life And Property Risking His Own Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of A Lucky Driver That Escaped Death by Ezenwenyi(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
This evening after work,I was caught in an unexpected holdup in Apapa Lagos by 4:24pm. While I was busy explaining to my friend how Democracy seem to be a curse to our nation rather than a blessing,since we have not really seen the good dividends we were told about especially during the campaigns when they told us that they will work our roads,I suddenly observed that people taking pictures of an accident were actually the cause of the holdup,so I alighted and walked closer....behold it was an accident that people are still baffled that the driver escaped untouched...a trailer carrying a container actually fell on a taxi and the taxi driver who was carrying no passengers came out alive. See the pictures to comprehend that indeed God is good.
Re: Story Of A Lucky Driver That Escaped Death by Ezenwenyi(m): 5:57am On Dec 08, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Good News For Fish Farmers And Intending Farmers. / Doom If The World's Temprature Increase By 6 Degrees / What Philosophy Do U Follow In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.