Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments (4594 Views)

Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter / Nadia Buari Stuns Like Beyonce; Goes Gangsta With Her Kart Racer Look. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by felistidiot: 9:47am On Apr 24, 2006
nothing like that beyonce is beutifull but you can never tell me there is no other beutifull girl more than her.can these people come to africa and see the real beutifull women.ALL AFRICAN GIRLS[BLACKS]THEY ARE MORE BEAUTIFULL THAN BEYONCE.
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by Rhodalyn(f): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2006
everyone is beautiful in his/her own way! Beyonce is fantastic bt[b] nt[/b] da most beautiful woman alive!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by felistidiot: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2006
THEY ARE MANY BEUTIFULL WOMEN MORE THAN BEYONCE BUT THEY ARE NOT KNOWN AND FAMOUS GO TO AFRICA VILLAGES SEE.AS U KNOW THE MOST BEUTIFULL WOMEN COME FROM AFRICA
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by Free(f): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2006
WELL IT
tru
beyonce aint the most beautiful gurl in this world
there is someone outter who is hotter
am hotter than beyonce lol
but then every women is beautiful in their own way!!!!!! cheesy
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by felistidiot: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2006
especially in africa
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by micklplus(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2006
yes o ! BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL ! my cutest,finest and most beautiful african women, you are indeed a beauty to behold.
Cheers cheesy
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by Ciaralover(f): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2006
Beyone aint aLL THAT!!!Genenveve(spelled wrong) is more Beautiful!!!!
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by Rhodalyn(f): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2006
it's[b] Genevieve[/b] cool tongue
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by hotangel2(f): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2006
U actually also spelt beyonce wrong. lol.

Uhmm nahh she's aint the prettiest, but that bitch is Hott! She's fine, but she aint the best. I think Kelly rowland is even better than she is.
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by beyunce(f): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2006
y do people keep bring this beyonce stuff up. Haba.
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by msnewbooty(f): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2006
Beyonce is real hot if i was a guy i'd love to do her (no homo) grin
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by timbachick(f): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2006
thats' the spirit hot-angel, u tell them whos more beautiful and better, kelly rowland,she's hotter of course, there's no doubt about that, :obeyonce is beautiful but definitely not the most beautiful woman in the world,but i can testify she's a pretty bitch winkand she's good, why the hell did u forget to mention people like :
AALIYAH(though she's dead,i miss her)
ASHANTI
BRANDY
JENNIFER LOPEZ(sexy)
to mention but a few. and am beautiful too,dont forget our fellow african women
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL. smiley
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by sade511(f): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2006
Dont forget Eva Pigford.
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by Ciaralover(f): 1:14am On Apr 26, 2006
OOOPPS!!!I was in a hurry!!!Thanx for the correction!!!

shout out to Miss angel and RHOD!!!God bless yall!!!
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by hotangel2(f): 5:07am On Apr 26, 2006
Ciaralover:

shout out to Miss angel and RHOD!!!God bless yall!!!

Same to u girl, Bless u too, kiss
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by chinani(f): 6:00am On Apr 26, 2006
I give beyonce her props but yea, I've seen more beautiful women, African (Naija) & otherwise. I feel ya felista.
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by alonso: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2006
beyonce will always be d most beautiful chick ever although she is a bit threathened by d likes of hally berry,toni braxton,christiana milian and genevieve Nnaji grin
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by eveseh(f): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2006
chinani:

I give beyonce her props but yea, I've seen more beautiful women, African (Naija) & otherwise. I feel ya felista.

that's it grin grin grin
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by felistidiot: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2006
thanks chinani i also feel you back there is no way you can say beyonce is the most beautifull in the all world. what about cleopatra? the women who is said they have never appear such a beautifull girl like her. but i have never heard they have never apear a beautifull girl like beyonce. she is normal but not the queen of beautifull even alicia keys she is better.BUT MY POINT REMAIN BEAUTIFULL WOMEN COME FROM AFRICA
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by eveseh(f): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2006
felista:

thanks chinani i also feel you back there is no way you can say beyonce is the most beautifull in the all world. what about cleopatra? the women who is said they have never appear such a beautifull girl like her. but i have never heard they have never apear a beautifull girl like beyonce. she is normal but not the queen of beautifull even alicia keys she is better.BUT MY POINT REMAIN BEAUTIFULL WOMEN COME FROM AFRICA

that's right we are beautiful,
without african women men cant live
without us,cos we are the booooooooooom
we gave it to them just how they like it girl, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by felistidiot: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2006
there you are without black women there is no world again. men will have no reason to ask 4 more life it is beter if they die when there is no black women wink :p smiley kiss cool
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by eveseh(f): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2006
felista:

there you are without black women there is no world again. men will have no reason to ask 4 more life it is beter if they die when there is no black women wink :p smiley kiss cool
ahahahaha,yea that's it,
usee these white men goes to africa to look for black women
we are the booooooooom
they go to look for us cool cool cool cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by felistidiot: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2006
nothing comes before black.i have heard people say black is beaut but i have never heard people say white is beaut so we have a conclussion blacks first white later
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by eveseh(f): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2006
that's it

tell dem girl,
tell them
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by Rhodalyn(f): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2006
felista:

nothing comes before black.i have heard people say black is beaut but i have never heard people say white is beaut so we have a conclussion blacks first white later

[move][/move]
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by eveseh(f): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2006
Rhodalyn:

[move][/move]

that's truen,

hey,u think it's funny?

blasck we are beautiful cool cool cool
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by felistidiot: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2006
WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD CRY ON THIS THRE IS NO WAY THEY CAN COMPARE THERE BEAUT TO BLACK embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry angry
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by eveseh(f): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2006
felista:

WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD CRY ON THIS THRE IS NO WAY THEY CAN COMPARE THERE BEAUT TO BLACK embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry angry

no way,they cant grin grin
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by felistidiot: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2006
eveseh:

that's truen,

hey,u think it's funny?

eveseh:

that's truen,

hey,u think it's funny?

shocked cool angry sad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by beyunce(f): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2006
hop the whites wont find all this offensive.
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by eveseh(f): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2006
hope they wont
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by spikedcylinder: 6:31pm On May 12, 2006
Why should white people cry on anything?There are very beautiful white people too you know.
Isnt Beyonce originally from Africa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Meet Iceprince's True Girlfriend Lala, Not Yvonne Nwosu! / Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nud E For Sexy Pregnancy Shoot (photos) / This Is The Latest Swag In Nigeria (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.