Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning (23221 Views)

See How My Students Wrote Exams This Morning / Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Cunninlingus: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
skyfall:

LMFAO

Let his go on with his heaven & hell $hit.
a pastor ocnce preached dat d road to hell is filled with fast cars and easy women to which a member of the congregation screamed ohh death where is thy sting
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by TableLeg(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
orelove4liff: May their souls neva rest in peace..bloody bastards.
Very senseless and unnecessary
You are a fu/cktard!
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Les: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
Cunninlingus: who needs water when there is a fountain of moet
you can go and ask lazarus and d rich man!! Hallelua to d MOST HIGH!!! TO WHOM OL THINGS BOTH LIVING And DEAD MUST ANSWER TO!!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Muttybabe(f): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
May there soul rest in perfect peace
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Mhorphe: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
2sexy: All the money ever invested on them gone. I wonder why people just think that life is always about enjoyment... I keep saying this, money has a bad spirit.

There thousands of Nigerian who never had the opportunity to even school in Nigeria, but this folks even had it to school outside the country.

Pathetic!
lol... Niccur lead city deh NAIJA mehn....
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by stineb1: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
coolkris: Do not speak evil of the dead..
Which portion is it Written in the bible?
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by delors(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
yuzedo: Nice cars.... undecided undecided
Nice cars shocked? You r so unbelievably pathetic...
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Napolitano(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
So sad and unfortunate
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
coolkris: Do not speak evil of the dead..

But it's okay to speak evil of the living, right?
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
Siena:

But it's okay to speak evil of the living, right?
very ok
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by born2boink(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
your entire family soul will not rest in peace, you are a total idiot for makking such a stupid statement, I am a drunker too.... But never wish your fellow friend bad because you are poor, only one person drive and this could happened to anyone,once again you are an idiot
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
coolkris: very ok

Really? How do you work that out? I don't know any of the 4 students who sadly lost their lives, and pray their souls rest in eternal peace.

But one thing's for sure - if someone was a douche whilst alive, and was spoken ill of, how does that change when that same individual's dead? Only a hypocrite would curse a hooligan while he / she's alive, then go on to say what a nice person he / she was once deceased.

I'm not referring to the 4 students, because as I said, I never knew them in real life. I'm simply stating a fact, as I see it.
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by calabaman(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
If the driver(s) had remainded sober whilst the others drank, it would have been a different story today. If u must go out partying all nyt with friends remember there is a tommorow, before u start drinking look for a safe way to get home! May their souls RIP
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by cremeandchic: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
Why d need to always attach Lead City university to any evil occurrence in Ibadan?
Na lead city gals dey do Aristo,na only dem dey do yahoo,na dem dey thief people husband,na dem kukuma be armed robbers wey dey disturb Ib residents.Haba!
These guys are not all Lead City students abeg.
And please,not everyone dat claims to attend Lead City are actually students of Lead City.
Make una free my alma-mater abeg

1 Like

Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
May their gentle soul rest in Peace. May god provide for the parents involved the fortitude to bear the lose

1 Like

Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
I can't believe human beings actually liked the original post (and some of the subsequent posts)! I can't believe how callous, insensitive, and shallow people can be. The only deaths I would endorse are those of violent criminals - in any shape or form.

These students' supposed carelessness or drunkenness is NOT enough reason to 'like' their tragic deaths. You would be shocked how many other-driven private cars, taxis, buses, flights, or ships, etc. you've commuted/travelled in that were operated by tipsy/drunken/careless men. If shit had happened, and a fatal accident had occurred, would your parents/loved ones 'like' the fact that a drunken or "careless" driver died (along with the vicariously guilty passengers, including. you)? ? ?

The fact that you always arrive your destination safely (so far) has little or nothing to do with your so-called carefulness. People need to quit being silly and giving themselves too much credit for being alive.

RIP to the dead. . .it's a debt we all owe and must pay - one way or the other - whether by being too careless or by being too careful.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
pro01: I can't believe human beings actually liked the original post (and some of the subsequent posts)!

I was a bit surprised about that too. I can only imagine those who liked the opening post, don't know what the "like" button's for, and scramble to be the first to hit it.

God help the ignorant!

1 Like

Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by razznaija(f): 12:05am On Dec 09, 2012
Ehyah, may their souls RIP
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by mascot87(m): 12:08am On Dec 09, 2012
I also witnessed an accident this afternoon while coming from abeokuta,a terracan jeep going to abeokuta while trying to negotiate a bend lost control and turned over several times to the other side of the road crushing suddenly into another vehicle going to Lagos, the vehicle also somersaulted. it was a fatal accident but we thank God Almighty that no life was lost. Please while driving,we should slow down d vehicle while negotiating a bend. May we be alive to see the end of this year and many more years to come in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by mikron(m): 12:28am On Dec 09, 2012
even that fine babe in the enclosed picture? d.a.m.n
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:44am On Dec 09, 2012
May dia souls Rest in Peace. However, there are others who should learn from this but would not. Before you buy a dog, u must have matured to an extent where you can take care of its mess. So before u buy a car! There should be some level of maturity attained not age o but Maturity.
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by yamakuza: 2:06am On Dec 09, 2012
mikron: even that fine babe in the enclosed picture? d.a.m.n

i hope she's not the one in the 5th picture. if she is, i wonder what happened to her clothes. doesn't look burnt.

same applies to the dark and probably acephalous body underneath (her). seems more than booze was distracting the driver.

as to the accident, how do 2 cars headed in the same direction collide? unless there's a third party involved?
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by slightlyMad(f): 2:55am On Dec 09, 2012
that has to be at over 100km/hr in opposite directions to achieve that kind of scene
making it over 200kn/hr impact
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 09, 2012
2sexy: All the money ever invested on them gone. I wonder why people just think that life is always about enjoyment... I keep saying this, money has a bad spirit.

There thousands of Nigerian who never had the opportunity to even school in Nigeria, but this folks even had it to school outside the country.

Pathetic!
where do you come?...is Leadcity not a University in Nija here?...olodo undecided
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Yvete(f): 4:40am On Dec 09, 2012
When I visited Nigeria some years back, my friends laughed at me for driving so slow and carefully like a roach. Why would anyone in their right minds speed on these terrible roads with no effective emergency service to rescue injured persons? Na so i crawl like cockroach till my vacation was over. Its by the grace of God that we are alive. Let us use the wisdom that God has blessed us with.

Don't drink and drive .... don't speed excessively... No hurry in life! Please let us take it easy.

1 Like

Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 09, 2012
Yvete: When I visited Nigeria some years back, my friends laughed at me for driving so slow and carefully like a roach. Why would anyone in their right minds speed on those terrible roads with no effective emergency service to rescue injured persons? Na so i crawl like cockroach till my vacation was over.

Please let us take it easy. Don't drink and drive .... don't speed excessively... No hurry in life!
our presidents buy private jets our pastors buy private jets yet they cant provide helicopters for emergency rescue services..
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Yvete(f): 4:46am On Dec 09, 2012
coolkris: our presidents buy private jets our pastors buy private jets yet they cant provide helicopters for emergency rescue services..

Sad truth. We know all fingers are not equal. They cant provide helicopters for EMS, but they can quickly obtain visas to send injured victims to top notch hospitals outside Nigeria. As we manage these bad roads, let us also be thankful for our lives. You can never tell if the driver in the opposite direction is insane or drunk *sigh*
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 09, 2012
Yvete:

Sad truth. We know all fingers are not equal. They cant provide helicopters for EMS, but they can quickly obtain visas to send injured victims to top notch hospitals outside Nigeria. As we manage these bad roads, let us also be thankful for our lives. You can never tell if the driver in the opposite direction is insane or drunk *sigh*
until we start having fresh blood in the political sectors and not greedy heartless men of the under world nigeria.will be retrogressin slowly into the present day syria who has oil but no peace and no morality
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by afrikanns: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2012

kai chineke meeehhhhh!!!! did they offend u? did they own u money? did u know them? were u in same class with them? hope this is not act of envy or jealousy sha? no pity for d dead,ao abt the living nah?
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by coolgb(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2012
It is really so sad and I want to wish the dead souls RIp, let us always remember it is safety first and always,don't let us live our lives as if dere is no tomorrow it is important to always understand that dere is life after infinities and bubbles
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2012
Its quite an unfortunate incident.
Most of you are saying 'don't drink and drive' like you don't do it most often, the key thing here is 'Drink in moderation'. In my years of adulthood I have never met a man at a bar or club that will abandon his vehicle and take a cab because he is tipsy
You all should stop acting like silly hypocrites. There is not one adult in Nigeria that engages in drinking and owns a vehicle that has never driven under the influence
Re: 4 Lead City Students Died In Ibadan Auto Crash Early This Morning by TableLeg(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2012

Pathetic!
Top moro.n......smh
Did you not see the images posted
Afoju!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? / We Don’t Have Transport Fares To Go To Work – ASUU President / Herbert Macaulay Library Has Been Renovated And Commissioned For Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.