Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,892 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Internet Advertisement:facebook Fanpage,twitter,google Adword - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Internet Advertisement:facebook Fanpage,twitter,google Adword (954 Views)

Sure Ways To Earn From Your Facebook Fanpage / Ten $100 Google Adword Vouchers For Sale At Cheap Rate!!!!!! / Free Advertisement For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Advertisement:facebook Fanpage,twitter,google Adword by Emmelix(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
If your business is not marketed on the internet then you are losing out of the party!

YOU ALREADY HAVE A WEBSITE
Well I must congratulate you for that step,you Will amaze at the number businesses in Nigeria that doesn't have an online presence or doesn't do advertise on the internet.but I must say these its not enough to just have a Website,you must drive traffic to it,build list of prospect that visits your site, send follow up messages(email marketing and Sms marketing).

WHERE IS YOUR CUSTOMER HANGING OUT:FACEBOOK
Yes Facebook,if you are a small business and you are not advertising or marketing your business On Facebook, or you don't have a Facebook fanpage, you're a million step Behind the game.
HOW TO ADVERTISE ON FACEBOOK:
Facebook ads is so simply that it take just 5min to create and get it running. It. Has a lot. Of advantage you get to target specific Demography: age,sex etc and it cheap. Compair to traditional ads(TV commercial and radio informercial)..............

These just one of a lot that you have to do in order to for you business to benefit from the internet.
If you want to learn about internet advertising:facebook ads,twitter,google search Ads,list building,setting of autoresponder I suggest you attend a seminar/workshop.as I write these I will be attending one these December to learn what's new,and what's working believe me the internet is not static what you know that is working today might be obsolete...

Well if you must know these is the seminar I will be attending........

www.training.iskyhigh.com

www.facebook.com/onlineadvertisingmasterclass

visit the site or the facebook fanpage and see what they have to offer..

Ps....am not trying to sell you on anything,if you feel I am pls don't bother visiting the site!

(1) (Reply)

Immediate Ago Needed (tto) / Bags Of Cement Available @ Wholesale Price. / Licenced Explosives Suppliers Are Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.