Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Top 10 Mistakes You Never Noticed In Hollywood Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 10 Mistakes You Never Noticed In Hollywood Movies (1517 Views)

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria / Movie Plot Holes That's You've Never Noticed / Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Mistakes You Never Noticed In Hollywood Movies by FreelancerNG: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
Many of you must have seen many Hollywood movies as well but have you noticed any kind of mistake.Your answer would be obviously ”No” because you think that Hollywood movies are always perfect and it is difficult to find any fault or mistake. If you have the same thinking then you are completely wrong.Today, I will show you Top 10 pictures which will show you the Top 10 Mistakes you have never noticed in these Hollywood Movies.

You might Also Like - Top 10 Highest Paid Actresses of Hollywood

List of Top 10 Mistakes you Never noticed in Top Hollywood Movies
Check the complete list and enjoy.The list are as follows.
#1- Terminator 3

#2- American Pie

American Pie Mistake

#3 – Lord of the Rings

Lords of the Ring Mistake

#4- Lord of the Rings:FOTR

Lord of the Rings FOTR

#5 – Harry Potter

Harry Potter Mistake

Source: http://www.onlinetutblog.com/top-10-mistakes-you-never-noticed-in-hollywood-movies/
Re: Top 10 Mistakes You Never Noticed In Hollywood Movies by NnamdiN: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
I wish I had the movies to verify this claim.

(1) (Reply)

Nina Dobrev (elena) Quits The Vampire Diaries / SWEET PLAYER - HOT Nollywood New Movie / What Is The Name Of The Best Seasonal Film You Have Ever Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.