Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Join The Revolution,buy A Domain From Africa's Largest Hosting Company - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Join The Revolution,buy A Domain From Africa's Largest Hosting Company (1755 Views)

Buy A .com Domain From GODADDY For Just $0.99 Hurry While It Last / Buy A Domain Name For Just $2 / Buy A Domain Name For Just 2$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Revolution,buy A Domain From Africa's Largest Hosting Company by la1(m): 11:43am On Feb 14, 2008

Re: Join The Revolution,buy A Domain From Africa's Largest Hosting Company by niyyie(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2008
When you use headlines like ", Africa's Largest Hosting Company", you open yourself up for bashes. Just a few checks and I can see that TertiaryDNS is far from being Nigeria's largest host talk-less of Africa.

Please don't try to insult our intelligence.
Re: Join The Revolution,buy A Domain From Africa's Largest Hosting Company by la1(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2008
niyyie:

When you use headlines like ", Africa's Largest Hosting Company", you open yourself up for bashes. Just a few checks and I can see that TertiaryDNS is far from being Nigeria's largest host talk-less of Africa.

Please don't try to insult our intelligence.

The phrase AFRICA'S LARGEST HOSTING COMPANY is largely in refrence to the enviable size of our infrastructure which can allow us support most web based businesses on our platform, and at a price that is quite competitive as you have seen,(surely better than any other localy/african based provider) in your post you are trying to reduce the prase to a cheap sales gimmick,
quick question about your "checks": did you discover that our servers are wholly owned by us and not some third party agent?
did you discover that we have,not just server redundancy but also network redundancy as well?(multiple locations,multiple networks)
did you discover also that the youngest of our servers has recorded an uptime of 667 days?, and counting?
did you discover that none of our clients has ever suffered data or system intgerity loss while on our platforms?
did you discover that we have the most enviable industry record for customer relations and client support?
did you discover that tertiarydns is more than just a hosting company?:we offer services in application developement,disater recovery,colocation,managed hosting,extensive web/ project managemet?
Did your "checks" also reveal to you that tertiarydns has a site ranking in the top 1000000?and we are running on the latest and most reliable web technology?(free bsd os on the servers and plesk 8.3 for admin?)

bear in mind that this is not about uneccesary noise making as your post tends to insinuate,but am sure if your company could boast of half of what we are offering then perhaps you will understand why we are so confident.

lastly i would like you to post links of your "checks" so that others might be able to see what you are reporting,for me i would advice you try netcraft.com find out if the stats dont match our claims.

As for the rest of the forummites seeking reliable hosting and other web services hit us up at www.tertiarydns.net your bussiness will be glad you did.
Re: Join The Revolution,buy A Domain From Africa's Largest Hosting Company by smartsoft(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2008
@Poster when you say prefessional hosting what the heck do you mean ?
Re: Join The Revolution,buy A Domain From Africa's Largest Hosting Company by my2cents(m): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2008
Coming from the US, I see adverts for everyone including the president and his butlers claiming to be the "best in the world" (even though they probably cater to nothing more than the first 10 square miles of their business property tongue), so personally, I don't take offense to your ad.

I feel if anyone has any gripes with it, they should prove the ad wrong by beating it. This to me is what makes capitalism great - competition.

As always, my 2 cents.
Re: Join The Revolution,buy A Domain From Africa's Largest Hosting Company by niyyie(m): 1:11am On Feb 17, 2008
la!:

The phrase AFRICA'S LARGEST HOSTING COMPANY is largely in refrence to the enviable size of our infrastructure which can allow us support most web based businesses on our platform, and at a price that is quite competitive as you have seen,(surely better than any other localy/african based provider) in your post you are trying to reduce the prase to a cheap sales gimmick,
quick question about your "checks": did you discover that our servers are wholly owned by us and not some third party agent?
did you discover that we have,not just server redundancy but also network redundancy as well?(multiple locations,multiple networks)
did you discover also that the youngest of our servers has recorded an uptime of 667 days?, and counting?
did you discover that none of our clients has ever suffered data or system intgerity loss while on our platforms?
did you discover that we have the most enviable industry record for customer relations and client support?
did you discover that tertiarydns is more than just a hosting company?:we offer services in application developement,disater recovery,colocation,managed hosting,extensive web/ project managemet?
Did your "checks" also reveal to you that tertiarydns has a site ranking in the top 1000000?and we are running on the latest and most reliable web technology?(free bsd os on the servers and plesk 8.3 for admin?)

bear in mind that this is not about uneccesary noise making as your post tends to insinuate,but am sure if your company could boast of half of what we are offering then perhaps you will understand why we are so confident.

lastly i would like you to post links of your "checks" so that others might be able to see what you are reporting,for me i would advice you try netcraft.com find out if the stats don't match our claims.

As for the rest of the forummites seeking reliable hosting and other web services hit us up at www.tertiarydns.net your bussiness will be glad you did.

I repeat. The phrase "Africa's largest hosting company" in this context is grossly misleading and does not fit any of the points you listed above. To be Africa's leading host, you should have the largest client-base, the highest number of sites hosted, the highest number of servers etc in Africa.
The largest web hosts in Africa are not in Nigeria but in Egypt and South Africa.

Don't throw words around just like that in the name of marketing. Discerning minds are reading.
Re: Join The Revolution,buy A Domain From Africa's Largest Hosting Company by tundewoods(m): 2:22am On Feb 17, 2008
No doubt,Niyyie i agree with you that the post is rather misleading but don't you forget the saying that "Empty Barrels make the loudest noise" so my brother enjoy and ignore the post of our so called Loudest,sorry i mean largest hosting company in Africa. grin
Re: Join The Revolution,buy A Domain From Africa's Largest Hosting Company by digitalglo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2008
Cheap domains @ N1,000
Visit www.ivtel.com or email [email]support(a) ivtel.com [/email] or call: 08035391954

(1) (Reply)

Become A Professional With Us @ YEMLAT TECHNOLOGIES. / I Need A Website. / Email Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.