Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

My Airtel Free MB A Scam? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Airtel Free MB A Scam? (2906 Views)

Airtel Free Mb HOT / Etisalat Free MB Code / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Airtel Free MB A Scam? by Iykecollins(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
I have discovered that since I bought my airtel line and migrating to their club 10 and later to the club 10 padis mainly due to their increased free MB from 10 to 15mb, I have noticed that it vanishes faster than normal even when I am well aware of the page size am surfing and the materials that I may download which are mostly pictures and e-books of miniature file sizes, the club 10 padis rewards a 15mb evry week after a recharge of a minimum of #200 which I normally exceed just to browse on mobile. I could remember buying their #100 for 10mb to download a song which is not up to 5mb, the file got to a point and stopped I thought it was due to their network, I then checked my balance and found that the 10MB has been wiped and my remaining account balance gone, today again, I was given the 15mb, on trying to download a zip file of 5.1mb it got to a point and stopped, and my entire Mb and account balance wiped. I have called their customer care and their was nothing reasonable I could fanthom, was told I might have been trying to download a larger file which I was cocksure of, I use operamini and one is always notified of the page size he is browsing. I haven't noticed this when I was mtn pulse, this has been happening for a while and I have been ignoring it. I brought this here just to know whether I am the only one experiencing this.
Re: My Airtel Free MB A Scam? by Herdeoye(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
Which kind of phone are you using? Android phones gulps data. I hope you know.
Re: My Airtel Free MB A Scam? by Francheezy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
s0ry br0, free mb exp!res faster dan paid mb
Re: My Airtel Free MB A Scam? by dasdexter(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
guy ur analysis is correct, airtel mb zaps faster dan oda networks, even d paid ones 2 are d same, d only difference is dat dia internet speed cannot b matched dia superfast, u shouldn't ave bothered callin dia custcare dey will jst tell u bulllshitt
Re: My Airtel Free MB A Scam? by delighted10: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
@op, i use airtel and i am not experiencing the same thing with you. I use it for 7days and it remains no matter how i browse. I use nokia c1. Your problem is either from your phone ( if you use a smartphone) or the web page that you open.
Re: My Airtel Free MB A Scam? by Iykecollins(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
dasdexter: guy ur analysis is correct, airtel mb zaps faster dan oda networks, even d paid ones 2 are d same, d only difference is dat dia internet speed cannot b matched dia superfast, u shouldn't ave bothered callin dia custcare dey will jst tell u bulllshitt
Exactly my point!
Re: My Airtel Free MB A Scam? by Iykecollins(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
delighted10: @op, i use airtel and i am not experiencing the same thing with you. I use it for 7days and it remains no matter how i browse. I use nokia c1. Your problem is either from your phone ( if you use a smartphone) or the web page that you open.
Try this out, when u receive ur next 15mb, without doing any other thing online, just try to download a file of at least 6mb, u will notice that it may not download completely even and ur mb will get exhausted and may tamper with your airtym too, that's just my experience, I think they are giving a virtual 15mb which invariably is not up to 10mb, I knw how to follow it next time, which is, I will always imagine being given half of what I see on my screen as the free mb. #my thoughts
Re: My Airtel Free MB A Scam? by phiszo(m): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
D same tyn happened to me too. Dey r MB suckin vampires.

(1) (Reply)

No US Phone Number? No Problem – Best Free Apps For Calling To The USA / Thread For Lovers Of Android Games / Phones In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.