Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Baker Hughes Careers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Baker Hughes Careers (1876 Views)

Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Internship/I.T Placements At Baker Hughes In Port Harcourt / Vacancy... Baker Hughes Is Recruiting OND Graduates.. Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baker Hughes Careers by olasheni(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2006
Dear All,
has any bodey heard anything from baker hughes .
i remember we submitted an application there some few weeks ago.
has anybody been called?
any clue?
Re: Baker Hughes Careers by opuama(f): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2006
havent herad anthing. When and how did you apply? Can one still apply for the Baker Hughes job?
Re: Baker Hughes Careers by anidat77(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2006
Well that's really funny because I did apply also, I hope it wasn't a funny to test our unemployment status smiley
Re: Baker Hughes Careers by olasheni(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin nooooooooooooooooo my sista, i think they all really need increased personnels especailly engrs becos of the govt local content policy.
i work in an oil servicing coy now, b4 any of them can fet a job with shell, chevron, elf mobil etc, they have to conform with the policy or else they will not get the job. this is to help the indigenous oil firms to survive.
like saipem just got a job with elf they need 2000 engrs to execute the job, so also schlum.
i forsee baker hughes had prob with the recuitment becos they didnt specify that they want 2.1 minimum.
u can imagine u have a apace to fill and u put advert in guardian- i bet u , u will have close to 2 million applications in 2 weeks, and many of them dont much staffs in HR dept to handle such, so they prefer to give it out to consulting firms.
lets wait, i know they will come out soon

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Fresh Test / Efcc Form And Air Forec / Chevron After-skill-test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.