Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,002 members, 7,863,605 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Juan Manuel Marquez Revenge On Manny Pacquiao - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juan Manuel Marquez Revenge On Manny Pacquiao (529 Views)

Big Fight Night: Who's Your Money On...Manny Or Floyd / Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing / Juan Mata Vs David Silva. who is a better player? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juan Manuel Marquez Revenge On Manny Pacquiao by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2012
Juan Manuel Márquez beats Manny Pacquiao - as it happened

Márquez wins with stunning sixth round knockout
Manny Pacquiao left face down on the canvas

That was sensational - Pacquiao was looking the stronger and then in the final ten seconds of the round, pacquiao came forward only to lean straight into a huge right hand counter that send him to the canvas. Pacquiao was lying prone, face first on the canvas for quite some time...

Marquez, via an interpreter, says:

"We knew he was going to come out aggressive. We were able to capitalise on it."

"We knew it was a difficult fight but not impossible to win."

"We had to use our technique and skill and not let Manny connect as he has usually done."

(Was the win down to all those new muscles?) "We worked strength and speed."

(Will there be a fifth fight?) "We will relax and talk to the family."

For real is sucks to lose when you're winning! I guess gloves down for Manny that way I'm not gonna lose my many anymore! I feel like piece if shiitt right nowsad

Re: Juan Manuel Marquez Revenge On Manny Pacquiao by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2012
••

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make 200 Dollars Above From Sport Trading EVERY MONTH!!! / U-20 Future Nigerian Football Stars / What Do U Think About Mikel Taking Penalty Kicks For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.