Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Please I'm Looking For The Name Of A Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please I'm Looking For The Name Of A Song (1082 Views)

I'm Looking For The Title And Name Of Artist Of A Song / I'm Looking For A Track / Please,i'm In Search Of Nigerian & American Gospels To Make A Mixtape. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I'm Looking For The Name Of A Song by nightrider: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2006
i heard this solid jam on radio, it was naija rap on the tightest fuji beats. i didn't get to hear the name of the artist or the song. If you can help me out i'll be grateful.
Re: Please I'm Looking For The Name Of A Song by bolex(m): 11:57pm On May 02, 2006
It seems to me you just joking about right ?

You don;t even know the lyrics

Are you sure you need help ?
Re: Please I'm Looking For The Name Of A Song by nightrider: 9:30am On May 03, 2006
no i wasn't joking. But i got it now, it's dare art alade's fuji song. i heard it on radio again and this time i listened for the name of the artist.
Re: Please I'm Looking For The Name Of A Song by beyunce(f): 11:48am On May 03, 2006
so how do u expect we to know.
Re: Please I'm Looking For The Name Of A Song by nightrider: 6:03pm On May 03, 2006
i said it was naija rap on the tightest fuji beats, i thot maybe someone could have heard a song like that and maybe just guessed for me.
but it's over now, i got the name of the song. so end it
Re: Please I'm Looking For The Name Of A Song by beyunce(f): 6:13pm On May 03, 2006
nightrider:

i said it was naija rap on the tightest fuji beats, i thot maybe someone could have heard a song like that and maybe just guessed for me.
but it's over now, i got the name of the song. so end it

Ok. then block the thread now.

(1) (Reply)

Raw / So So Good Music Presents Raymond Fix ''honey Girl''(proudly Naija) / Flavour - Ada Ada [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.