Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Could Tumblr Be Used Instead Of Blogger And Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Could Tumblr Be Used Instead Of Blogger And Wordpress (1122 Views)

Between Blogger And Wordpress, Which Is Better? / How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr / Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Tumblr Be Used Instead Of Blogger And Wordpress by barapistis(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
especially for ladies blogging fashion and all those picture stuff
2ndly tumblr provides an option of redirecting a registered domain to it platform which means free hosting

i just tut of using it, instead of using alone...is it really cool?asking those that have used it before

www.naijacerts.com
Re: Could Tumblr Be Used Instead Of Blogger And Wordpress by PGON(m): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
bara pistis: especially for ladies blogging fashion and all those picture stuff
2ndly tumblr provides an option of redirecting a registered domain to it platform which means free hosting

i just tut of using it, instead of using alone...is it really cool?asking those that have used it before

what's the future of tumblr....?
Blogger i know, Wordpress i know... Tumblr

Stick to wordpress
Re: Could Tumblr Be Used Instead Of Blogger And Wordpress by barapistis(m): 12:56am On Dec 10, 2012
PGON:

what's the future of tumblr....?
Blogger i know, Wordpress i know... Tumblr

Stick to wordpress

for real..those guys doing 3pl x stuff use it alot...google it and see you will be shocked
Re: Could Tumblr Be Used Instead Of Blogger And Wordpress by mrperfect(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2012
It seems that you have already convinced of using Tumblr, judging by your reply. Why not follow your instinct?
Re: Could Tumblr Be Used Instead Of Blogger And Wordpress by barapistis(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
mrperfect: It seems that you have already convinced of using Tumblr, judging by your reply. Why not follow your instinct?

just wanted to know if any body has used it in house..or have you used it before
Re: Could Tumblr Be Used Instead Of Blogger And Wordpress by rufaai(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
bara pistis:

just wanted to know if any body has used it in house..or have you used it before

Well i use it personally, http://mukoshy.tumblr.com and my company's official blog is hosted on Tumblr; see http://blog.gigalayer.com

Tumblr is used by Twitter and a lot of other reputable companies, incase you want to checkout this:
http://socialfresh.com/60-brands-using-tumblr/
Re: Could Tumblr Be Used Instead Of Blogger And Wordpress by barapistis(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
@rufaai...thanks for the eye opening info

(1) (Reply)

Addynamo Vs Konga Vs Jumia Affiliate, Which Is More Paying? / How Does Media.net Work? / Participate In A Review For Retail Store Web-based Point Of Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.