Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (643893 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by wale0911: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
adexsimply: SLOT? how much is it sold at SLOT?..well i stay at MARYLAND.. and work at SABO-YABA..any.....?
Not so sure but should not be more than 13k
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by elbryant(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
u guyz hve changed the topic over here...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jarva: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
23jerryking: guys which version of fifa 12 are you playing? I want the good game of it coz my own slags very well. am a great fan of fifa
fifa dsnt have versions,its slow in all n3s...Works smoothly on higher phns...e.g htc g2 which I use
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jarva: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
adexsimply: PLEASE GUYS.. IS THE PHONE STILL ON MARKET? PLS WHERE CAN I GET IT JAWE?..

*throws windows phone away..mtttsssshww*

Taaaaa!!!!,no try am,which windows b dat,dnt u knw dat mst windows 6.5 n 7.0 phnes can actually hav android 4.1 or higher installd?..I knw sum1 dat has nokia n9,n it runs android 4.0,n I also knw of htc hd2 runin 4.1....so dnt trow it away,its still very usefull
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
veektorh: Anyone here heard about this UK Telecom cellnet promo in Nigeria 37gb free, 6hours free call every day, unlimited sms throughout this year On any network of your choice?
is the six hours free call real?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by adexsimply(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
jarva:

Taaaaa!!!!,no try am,which windows b dat,dnt u knw dat mst windows 6.5 n 7.0 phnes can actually hav android 4.1 or higher installd?..I knw sum1 dat has nokia n9,n it runs android 4.0,n I also knw of htc hd2 runin 4.1....so dnt trow it away,its still very usefull
HTC RHOD500..the fone is just naughty..i ve insstalle all versions of android..its always havin one defect or the other..am just plain sick of that fone
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by adexsimply(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
wale0911:
Not so sure but should not be more than 13k
then i'll go get it then.. i hope they still ve in stock o..coz i can't wait to........
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 0Edward0(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hayordejee:

lol.....datx a semi lie....afta rooting ur fone, jx dload FONT INSTALLER from playstore dn u r gud to go
Guy I just installed comic sans, all the font change, see groves. I love this phone
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
my pes is showin license verication pls wat should i do
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by shooks: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
Good day house, i bought a brand new Tecno N3 today from computer village, tested it and confirmed that it was good. surprisingly, as i got to the house and was browsing through the phone it just vibrated and went off. i tried to power it but to no avail, but when i remove and replace the battery it will vibrate then Tecno will appear on the screen, it will subsequently go off.

before the problem started i noticed that the battery was around 70%, what should i do cos am confused?

Any help will be appreciated.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 0Edward0(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
Brainrex: Get Ready People
CMW for tecno n3 is 99% complete
You are the baba
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 0Edward0(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
shooks: Good day house, i bought a brand new Tecno N3 today from computer village, tested it and confirmed that it was good. surprisingly, as i got to the house and was browsing through the phone it just vibrated and went off. i tried to power it but to no avail, but when i remove and replace the battery it will vibrate then Tecno will appear on the screen, it will subsequently go off.

before the problem started i noticed that the battery was around 70%, what should i do cos am confused?

If you had gone through this thread you would have bought from slot or tecno centre, let the gurus help out o
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
0Edward0:
Guy I just installed comic sans, all the font change, see groves. I love this phone

naxo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by herkeem: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
F.K.O:
my pes is showin license verication pls wat should i do
when it tells you dat just do as it says n open d game again ,d tin will play.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
herkeem: when it tells you dat just do as it says n open d game again ,d tin will play.
k tanx
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by shooks: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
0Edward0:
If you had gone through this thread you would have bought from slot or tecno centre, let the gurus help out o

I bought d phone from tecno dealer there with warranty.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
xfabulous: hello all, got a blackberry bold5 for sale , only 2months. interested buyers should please call 08159830212a or ping 28B30C80 . THANKS

lol....u don c am sell 4 here finish..lwkmd!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by shooks: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
Good day, i bought a brand new Tecno N3 today from computer village, tested it and confirmed that it was good. surprisingly, as i got to the house and was browsing through the phone it just vibrated and went off. i tried to power it but to no avail, but when i remove and replace the battery it will vibrate then Tecno will appear on the screen, it will subsequently go off.
before the problem started i noticed that the battery was around 70%, what should i docos am confused?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
shooks: Good day, i bought a brand new Tecno N3 today from computer village, tested it and confirmed that it was good. surprisingly, as i got to the house and was browsing through the phone it just vibrated and went off. i tried to power it but to no avail, but when i remove and replace the battery it will vibrate then Tecno will appear on the screen, it will subsequently go off.
before the problem started i noticed that the battery was around 70%, what should i docos am confused?
I would advice you return it and collect another one
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hexzy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
Crashed my phone yesterday with font installer. now my phone is showing only tecno. I tried to do a hard reset, yet it didn't work . I have to take it to a carlcare centre in Benin, I hope they fix it there cos I have root my phone. I was told collect it next week.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hexzy: Crashed my phone yesterday with font installer. now my phone is showing only tecno. I tried to do a hard reset, yet it didn't work . I have to take it to a carlcare centre in Benin, I hope they fix it there cos I have root my phone. I was told collect it next week.

lol....is ur fone rooted
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
chei...... Etisalat + Kemulator + PC sweet well well.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hexzy: Crashed my phone yesterday with font installer. now my phone is showing only tecno. I tried to do a hard reset, yet it didn't work . I have to take it to a carlcare centre in Benin, I hope they fix it there cos I have root my phone. I was told collect it next week.
Hard luck..........
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lekmight1(m): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2013
which 1 is d best for gaming in tecno d5 and n3 becus i want to sell my asha 305
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2013
xfabulous: hello all, got a blackberry bold5 for sale , only 2months. interested buyers should please call 08159830212a or ping 28B30C80 . THANKS

WE DONT NEED CRAPBERRY. N3 IS OK
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2013
9free: chei...... Etisalat + Kemulator + PC sweet well well.

what of andriod
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dguyindcorner(m): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2013
Mafia4life: i use dead fly. An online service that help extract the original links. It support sites like adfly,linkbuk,adhoc etc. I will post the size when i use my phone
K, I will b waiting!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dguyindcorner(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2013
Pls, after downloading the data files do i need to extract it? Cos most of them is in. rar format, if yes, how do i extract it? Thanks!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2013
shooks: Good day, i bought a brand new Tecno N3 today from computer village, tested it and confirmed that it was good. surprisingly, as i got to the house and was browsing through the phone it just vibrated and went off. i tried to power it but to no avail, but when i remove and replace the battery it will vibrate then Tecno will appear on the screen, it will subsequently go off.
f®Öm mÎñÊ ÊxpÊ®ÎÊñçÊ ωÎth dÎ$ phÖñÊ, Ît mâý bÊ dât Û dñt âv 3g ñÊtωÖ®Ҝ Îñ Û® â®Êâ âñd ýÖÛ® ñÊtωÖ®Ҝ $ÊttÎñg$ Î$ ât Öñlý ωçdmâ , $Ö immediately Û $ωÎtçh d fÖñÊ Öñ, gÖtÖ $ÊttÎñg$ âñd çhâñgÊ d ñÊtωÖ®Ҝ týpÊ tÖ âÛtÖ/ωçdmâ. Î hÖpÊ Ît ωÖ®Ҝ$.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by matrixme(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2013
Hehehe, now am laughing like those mynock piggies in Angry Birds Space. Were you or someone else not warned about installing fonts in previous posts?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joshovo: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2013
hey guys hw can i stop my real football frm asking of stamina pls guys help

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.