Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Do You Pray Before You Eat In A Restaurant And Eateries. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Pray Before You Eat In A Restaurant And Eateries. (661 Views)

Before You Pray For France Do Not Forget To Pray For Sarah Baartman / When You Pray For France Do Not Forget To Pray For Sarah Baartman / Do You Pray In A Restaurant And Eateries Before You Eat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Pray Before You Eat In A Restaurant And Eateries. by MORNDEW(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
Nairalanders pls i wnt 2 knw do u pray before you eat in a restaurants, bukar etc. Pls share with us because i usualy do.
Re: Do You Pray Before You Eat In A Restaurant And Eateries. by k2039: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
I dont even pray before eating, be it, restaurants or house
Re: Do You Pray Before You Eat In A Restaurant And Eateries. by TimePiece(f): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
I usually do ... except when i forget to.

It's more from the orientation one got while growing up.
there's also this inner need to give thanks.
Re: Do You Pray Before You Eat In A Restaurant And Eateries. by dopeJemi: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
nah! I dont

Buh I fink its important
Re: Do You Pray Before You Eat In A Restaurant And Eateries. by MORNDEW(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
I think its gud 2 do that at least to say thank u 2 God 4 d food
Re: Do You Pray Before You Eat In A Restaurant And Eateries. by dopeJemi: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
MORN DEW: I think its gud 2 do that at least to say thank u 2 God 4 d food

True that
Re: Do You Pray Before You Eat In A Restaurant And Eateries. by Gee001: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
Sure i do. Was brought up dat way. It became part of me 2 an extent dat i do it unconciously most times evn wen i dnt intend 2. No biggie, its a short one dat wudnt take more dan 30secs.
Re: Do You Pray Before You Eat In A Restaurant And Eateries. by MORNDEW(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
Gee001]Sure i do. Was brought up dat way. It became part of me 2 an extent dat i do it unconciously most times evn wen i dnt intend 2. No biggie, its a short one dat wudnt take more dan 30secs.
Gud 2 knw

(1) (Reply)

12-12-12 Yet The Price Of Garri Didn't Change / Can Someone Explain How This Happen? / My Birthday!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.