Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,586 members, 7,854,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Riddles For The Night.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddles For The Night.. (1643 Views)

Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! / Riddles For Great Minds / Brain Twisting Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddles For The Night.. by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 10, 2012
Crank up your brain juices with these mind bogglers..
1. What has four WHEELS and FLIES too?
2. What is the strongest thing on earth?
3. What is the fastest thing on earth?
4. What is the sweetest thing on earth?
5. A travelling man who had no eye rested under a tree. When leaving, he took nothing and he left nothing. How could he be so sure?
Re: Riddles For The Night.. by arewabee52(f): 1:57am On Dec 10, 2012
1, i dnt knw 2,love 3.air i dnt knw d rest....dnt knw if i got dis one sef..lols
Re: Riddles For The Night.. by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2012
Nice attempt.. But it remains an attempt.. Hehehe.. Wrong..
Re: Riddles For The Night.. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
CHYKMAN: Crank up your brain juices with these mind bogglers..
1. What has four WHEELS and FLIES too?
2. What is the strongest thing on earth?
3. What is the fastest thing on earth?
4. What is the sweetest thing on earth?
5. A travelling man who had no eye rested under a tree. When leaving, he took nothing and he left nothing. How could he be so sure?

Answers..
1. A GARBAGE TRUCK has four WHEELS and FLIES(insects) too.
2. The strongest thing on earth is SICKNESS, for even the most powerful man bow to it when it's in charge.
3. The fastest thing on earth is THOUGHT for it reaches in seconds, places that take days to get to.
4. The sweetest thing in this world is SLEEP, for even when the biggest of troubles can kill appetites, Sleep relieves the mind of this burden awhile.
5. The man had no eye.. Means he had one eye.. It was very possible for him to be sure he left nothing and took nothing.
Re: Riddles For The Night.. by arewabee52(f): 2:25am On Dec 11, 2012
wowo..am nt olodo oooo...i tried jare
Re: Riddles For The Night.. by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 16, 2012
arewabee52: wowo..am nt olodo oooo...i tried jare
Ehn, I didn't call you olodo nah.. I only say YOU FAIL AM
Re: Riddles For The Night.. by arewabee52(f): 3:02am On Dec 16, 2012
lols.. wink

(1) (Reply)

So Funny! Maury Show! Last night kim kardashian had the worst nightmare ever / If Una Like Make Una Laff--- I Don Already Hammer / If You Were Dis Fulani Guy What Will You Do????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.