Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,737 members, 7,827,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Prostitutes Count Gains At Eko 2012 •thank Gov Fashola For Hosting Games - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prostitutes Count Gains At Eko 2012 •thank Gov Fashola For Hosting Games (757 Views)

Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President / Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe Reveal The Hell They Live In, See Pictures / Fashola For Lagos Boxing Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitutes Count Gains At Eko 2012 •thank Gov Fashola For Hosting Games by macdanpets(m): 4:26am On Dec 10, 2012
As the 18th National Sports Festival, Eko 2012, comes to an end today, prostitutes have started counting their gains in the 12-day competition, just as they gave kudos to Governor Babatunde Fashola for hosting the festival.

The commercial sex hawkers made fortunes from randy athletes and officials who stormed the City of Excellence for the bi-annual festival shared their experiences with Sunday Tribunesport.

In separate interviews with Sunday Tribunesport, ladies of... CONTINUE READING AT http://www.osundefender.org/?p=79259
Re: Prostitutes Count Gains At Eko 2012 •thank Gov Fashola For Hosting Games by Mynd44: 4:59am On Dec 10, 2012
Interesting. I did not even feel the impact of the games even though I live on the same road as where the stadium is. It is good for them though
Re: Prostitutes Count Gains At Eko 2012 •thank Gov Fashola For Hosting Games by Afam4eva(m): 5:49am On Dec 10, 2012
Mynd_44: Interesting. I did not even feel the impact of the games even though I live on the same road as where the stadium is. It is good for them though
Same here...

Of course being someone that followed sports passionately, i knew there was a sports festival but it wasn't obvious even when you go close to the venues. I think the one done in Ogun state was more publicized than this one. The only game i managed to watch was the football game between Kwara and Lagos where lagos won via penalties.
Re: Prostitutes Count Gains At Eko 2012 •thank Gov Fashola For Hosting Games by Mynd44: 5:53am On Dec 10, 2012
afam4eva:
Same here...

Of course being someone that followed sports passionately, i knew there was a sports festival but it wasn't obvious even when you go close to the venues. I think the one done in Ogun state was more publicized than this one. The only game i managed to watch was the football game between Kwara and Lagos where lagos won via penalties.
I only knew cos I saw it on BRT buses, nothing more
Re: Prostitutes Count Gains At Eko 2012 •thank Gov Fashola For Hosting Games by Gee001: 6:23am On Dec 10, 2012
Business was gud, y wudnt they thank d Gov. Dey've gathered all d money, waiting 4 Christmas and i want 2 believe those athletes were given their bonus. Pay for 2 and get 1 free.
Re: Prostitutes Count Gains At Eko 2012 •thank Gov Fashola For Hosting Games by sagytariusTM1: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2012
Gee001: Business was gud, y wudnt they thank d Gov. Dey've gathered all d money, waiting 4 Christmas and i want 2 believe those athletes were given their bonus. Pay for 2 and get 1 free.
grin That promo na die.

(1) (Reply)

Success ... / What Is Your Closest Near Death Experience Situation Or Accidrnt / Picture Of Hon. Dino Melaye Drinking Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.