Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Secret Of Success (Great Wealth) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Secret Of Success (Great Wealth) (1032 Views)

Discover The Ancient Secret Of Getting Your P.enis Bigger And Longer! / Learn The Secret Of FOREX TRADING With $50 / Secret Of Making Millions In Few Months From Tig Cooperative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Of Success (Great Wealth) by souls4christ: 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
FROM THE AUTHOR OF (HOW I MADE OVER N15M IN LESS THAN 3 YEARS WITH LITTLE CAPITAL - MY STORY)

Welcome back my brothers and sisters in Christ and peace of Our Almighty Father be with you all. I'm glad to be back again as I have really missed writing to you all. It wasn't intentional, as I said in THE CONCLUSION OF MY STORY, I was going to take some time off to work on 'MY NEXT PROJECT'. I faced and I'm still facing a lot of discouragements putting things together. Though, I have not kicked off the project yet, I'm glad to announce to you that I have overcome most of the obstacles hindering my progress and by His Grace, have discovered THE SECRET OF SUCCESS (at least in my opinion).

This was made possible due to the fact that I received a number of calls and emails from my readers both from my email
(inspiresouls4christ@gmail.com) and my nairaland thread, of individuals who have had similar experiences like mine. This made me do a lot of soul searching and research to find the solution to these problems. Though my opinion may not be a guarantee to solving the problems for all of you reading this now, I strongly believe it can be A GUIDING PRINCIPLE for all who care to apply it their lives and businesses.

Due to the length of this write-up, it will come in four (4) parts;

PART 1: The Success Principle
PART 2: The Secret of Success I
PART 3: The Secret of Success II
PART 3: The Secret of Success III

As you read this guidelines, I implore each and everyone of you to have an open mind to my opinion and pray for the Grace to understand the message therein.

May God Bless You As You Do.
Re: The Secret Of Success (Great Wealth) by souls4christ: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
PART 1: THE SUCCESS PRINCIPLE

The Major Principle of Success is simply LOVE.

Hard to believe? I will explain.

The inspiration of this Principle came to me when a very dear friend of mine told me about the function of A MAGNET. In her words, 'A MAGNET only attracts that which it was designed or created to attract i.e METALS.' In other words, if we had a mixture of objects with various properties e.g. wood, paper, pebbles and of course, metals, A Magnet will only attract that which it was designed to attract - metals. As humans, we know that the best way to get someone to smile back at you is when we have a lovely smile too on our face. That is exactly how LOVE works. If you want LOVE, just give LOVE and you will most likely get LOVE back. Though, we all know that there are always exceptions, for instance, even Our Lord and Saviour was HATED by His own people whom He LOVED so much. The reason is seen in Ecc 7: 29 which says; '...God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated.' But I guarantee that we cannot give HATRED and get LOVE in return.

The same dear friend of mine also told me that the word LOVE appeared 365 times in the Bible (though I cannot verily
substantiate this claim now). If however, this is true, and basically we have 365 days in a year, could it be a message to mankind on the importance to constantly LOVE every single day of the year? Your guess is as good as mine.

As I said earlier, these are my opinion with the help of my dear friends inspiration. Now looking from the words of Our Lord Jesus Christ in John 13: 34-35, 'And now I give you a new commandment: LOVE one another. As I have LOVED you, so you must LOVE one another. If you have LOVE for one another then everyone will know that you are my disciple.' He gave this New Commandment on the night of the last supper, the night He was arrested, the night before He was crucified for our sins. This is to show how important this Commandment/Principle is.

Also in the book of Mark 12: 28-31, 'Jesus was asked which commandment is the most important of all?' He replied, 'The
most important one is this: Listen, Israel! The Lord our God is the only Lord. LOVE the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' The second most important commandment is this: 'LOVE your neighbour as yourself.' There is no other commandment more important than these two.

From my little years of experience in business, it is very clear to me that when you have the peoples interest genuinely at heart, irrespective of what your product or services are and also with wisdom from God, you will definitely succeed. Some people call it LAW OF ATTRACTION (like things attract each other), others call it LAW OF KARMA (what goes around comes around) but I simply call it FAVOUR. Think about the richest, most successful and most celebrated people in the world: Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Oprah Winfrey, Mother Theresa, Mahatma Gandhi e.t.c. (If you do not know any of these people please read their profile on my blog - inspiresouls4christ..com). They all gave LOVE directly or indirectly to millions mankind from products, services to even HOPE (Read Mother Theresa and Mahatma Gandhi's Profile).

I started this blog not because I wanted attention but it is amazing the number of people that have called or emailed me for one reason or the other. For your concerns I say A BIG THANK YOU AND MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD WE SERVE HELP YOU ALL DISCOVER YOUR TRUE PURPOSE IN LIFE.

I have so much I want to share with you reading this now but I have to stop here now, duty calls. I will continue tomorrow with PART 2: THE SECRET OF SUCCESS I

If you are out there and you have an inspirational story you will like to share. Pls send it to inspiresouls4christ@gmail.com.

Let us join hands to Inspire Souls of All Humanity because I believe that is our primary Assignment and Purpose in Life.

FOR MORE INSPIRATION, PLEASE VISIT inspiresouls4christ..com

You can also send an email to inspiresouls4christ@gmail.com or call +234-8-083267777

*P.S. Remember to leave a comment below to inspire other readers of this blog.*

God Bless You As You Do.
Re: The Secret Of Success (Great Wealth) by souls4christ: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
Re: The Secret Of Success (Great Wealth) by souls4christ: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
PART 2: THE SECRET OF SUCCESS I

Good day brethrens. Hope we all had a wonderful day. I'm must apologize for not writing today's message earlier. I was out all day and have been very busy with 'MY NEXT PROJECT'. I'll go straight to the point as I have very little time to post today's write-up before we cross over into a brand new day.

Yesterday, I started a new episode titled - THE SECRET OF SUCCESS (GREAT WEALTH) and I gave a detailed account on The
Principle Of Success which I said was simply LOVE.

Jesus's answer to the question of which was greatest commandment was, ' To LOVE the Lord your God with all your heart,
with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' and also, 'To LOVE your neighbour as yourself.' These are the greatest and most important commandment of all.

I will be giving excerpts from Our Daily Manner Devotional (Please buy this book for yourself, friends and family. It is a wonderful guide for all seeking direction in life. It has really helped yours truely - ME)

Now this takes us to the 1st Secret of Success: DIVINE POWER! Note this, 'There is a Power to get wealth and when you are disconnected from that power source, then getting wealth becomes a struggle beyond the biblically allowed hard work!

Proverbs 10:12 confirms this; 'It is the Lord's blessing that makes you wealthy. Hard work can make you no richer.' This simply means that to be rich is not by hard work.

The first day I read this part of scripture, I almost shed tears because I realized that I have suffered in this life for lack of wisdom. I worked so hard pursuing wealth but it was all in vain all because I did not have THE DIVINE POWER as my foundation. For those that read and followed, 'THE REASON I STARTED THIS BLOG (MY STORY - PT II) on this blog or 'HOW I MADE OVER N15M IN LESS THAN 3 YEARS WITH LITTLE CAPITAL' on www.nairaland.com, you will understand a little of what I'm talking about. But the painful truth is, no matter how I try to describe in writing or speaking, one will never truly understand what I went through. It is all in the past now, the lessons are well taken, I'm ready to fly now and most importantly THE DIVINE POWER IS IN CONTROL.

Remember the 1st part of the greatest commandment which says, 'LOVE the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' Our God is a jealous God. Love Him to a fault and see His wonders in your life. Loving Him means Loving yourself the way He created you irrespective of your numerous weaknesses (we all have them). And also, that which you cannot do to yourself, do not do unto others which is the 2nd part of the greatest commandment 'To LOVE your neighbour as yourself.'

God is Love. He Blesses the Work of Our Hand. He is THE DIVINE POWER.

So my brethren, THE 1ST SECRET OF SUCCESS IS THE BLESSING OF THE DIVINE POWER! Seek for this blessing in all you do and your little will become your MUCH to be envied.

May THE DIVINE POWER remain with us now and forever more.
Re: The Secret Of Success (Great Wealth) by souls4christ: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
PART 3: THE SECRET OF SUCCESS II

Welcome! Today I will be discussing the 2nd Secret of Success: FIND AND SOLVE BIGGER PROBLEMS FOR MORE PEOPLE!

Note this; Problems are the source of Wealth. Jesus said , 'Seek first the kingdom and all other things will be added to you.'

Seeking the kingdom means putting others and their problems first. Then 1st Cor. 10: 24 says: 'Let no man seek his own, but every man another man's wealth.' This means your wealth and greater wealth is hidden in people's problems!

One advice I always give people is this, 'Never run after money! Look for problems to solve with a passion for people and money will pursue you!

So instead of asking, 'How can I get more money?', you should ask, 'How can I help more people solve their problems?' By focusing on helping more people solve their problems, wealth and money will come to you as a natural by-product!
(Culled from Our Daily Manna Devotional - ODM)

Have anyone ever wondered why pastors are very wealthy? Simple. They are selling (preaching) salvation or solutions to Great Wealth and Success which a vast number of mankind seek (especially in Nigeria).

I have seen and read these things happen to a lot of people and its no coincidence. Presently, I'm using the same principle on 'MY NEXT PROJECT'. Be sure I will keep you updated on events as they unfold.

I listened-in a radio program last night (96.9 Cool Fm's - The Overnight Lounge) and the Presenter Amaka (nicknamed; Maxi) was trying to advice the young to take advantage of their youth. And so I called into the show to tell her to fire-up even the adults because I feel they need this advice more. My reason is this, when the adults give it a shot and succeed even with all the difficulties and obstacles inherent in our society, they can stand as leaving examples and role models to the youth. Funny enough, you don't even need a college degree to be successful this days. For crying out loud, our own Tuface Idibia (with all due respect) could not even speak English fluently at the start of his career. But from time, he new what he wanted and he worked towards it.

I was really hurt hearing adults whine and complain about the government. IN THIS AGE? Please WAKE UP. The government cares little about you if at all.

A graduate of Economic with 4 years working experience called in and said he lost his job on the 28 Feb this year (2012) and since then he has been unemployed, and you are complaining about the government and the fact that you don't have a girlfriend? My brother, WAKE UP! You have misplaced priorities. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, you don't deserve a girl friend. Who says you even need a job to keep a girl friend? There are ladies out there who appreciate hard working guys. Go out there and join your mates to hustle instead of whining. There is no time. WAKE UP!

Another guy called in and said he wanted to start importation business but government policies....(blah! blah! blah!). My friend WAKE UP! Majority of what you can import into this country already has a wholesales market. Start there (small), learn quick, and grow fast, so that you don't fall into the many pit holes waiting for you if you go directly into importation.

A lot of people have misplaced priorities. An example is; one of the fastest selling commodity in the Nigerian market today is 'The Hundred Naira -N100- Recharge Card' sold by small business owners for the GSM providers. While some determined young Nigerians are making money from it, some who cannot afford a decent breakfast, wake up first thing in the morning, go buy credit just to say hello to a babe 'who doesn't even appreciate them'. And they do this every other day with very expensive BB or phones.

I advice again, 'Look for problems to solve with a passion for people and money will pursue you!'

Give it a try yourself. Start today and see things for yourself.

God Bless You All And Do Have A Lovely Day.
Re: The Secret Of Success (Great Wealth) by souls4christ: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
PART 4: THE SECRET OF SUCCESS III

Today we come to the final chapter of the 4 part series. Before I go on, let us take a look at a summary of PART 1-3.

In PART 1, emphasis was made on the major Principle of Success which is simply, LOVE.

- Jesus instructed His disciples thus, 'The Lord our God is the only Lord. LOVE the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. And also to, 'LOVE your neighbour as yourself.'

PART 2 was about the 1st Secret of Success which is DIVINE POWER.

- Here, we are reminded that, 'There is a Power to get wealth and when you are disconnected from that power source, then getting wealth becomes a struggle beyond the biblically allowed hard work.'

PART 3 discusses the 2nd Secret of Success; a call to FIND AND SOLVE BIGGER PROBLEMS FOR MORE PEOPLE.

- Here we are told that, 'Seeking the kingdom means putting others and their problems first.' The Holy Scriptures in 1st Cor. 10: 24 concludes thus; 'Let no man seek his own, but every man another man's wealth.'

Finally in PART 4, we come to the 3rd Secret of Success: UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF MONEY.

- Money is not meant to be stored in a bank account or frozen in a fixed deposit. It is meant to be in constant flow like an electric current. I believe that is why it is called 'CURRENCY.'

God's purpose for blessing Abraham was clear in Gen 12: 2, '...I will bless thee and... thou shalt be a blessing.'

NOTE: THOU SHALL BE A BLESSING! God wants to bless you and make you wealthy so that you can be a blessing!

THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF MONEY OR FINANCIAL WEALTH - TO MAKE YOU HIS VESSEL TO REACH THE WORLD AND TO CAUSE HIS PLAN ON EARTH TO MOVE UNHINDERED.

If we can understand this 3rd Secret of Success, then we can NEVER LACK.

May we never end up in financial shame in Jesus Name, Amen.

FOOT NOTE:

LORD GOD of Abraham, bless me and I vow to be a blessing from this day.

LORD, make me a financial pillar in Your house.

LORD, make me a solution to my generation. Give me ONE IDEA that would change my story forever.

PLEASE BUY YOUR ODM TODAY AND ENRICH YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE.

FOR MORE INSPIRATION, PLEASE VISIT inspiresouls4christ..com

You can also send an email to inspiresouls4christ@gmail.com or call +234-8-083267777

God Bless You As You Do.
Re: The Secret Of Success (Great Wealth) by souls4christ: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE? - I

Good day all! Hope we are having a wonderful Friday and looking forward to a fun filled weekend.

The festive season is around the corner and the feeling of Christmas is in the air. But wait a minute!
What does the season bring to your mind? What does the term 'Christmas' really mean to you?

That brings us to today's topic: WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE?

Let me rephrase the question: WHAT WILL YOUR LEGACY IN LIFE BE?

I am just coming in from an end-of-the-year party organized by TAADEL NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL, OKOTA, LAGOS.

My niece and nephew attend the school. It was a glamorous event which took place in the schools newly built Auditorium - A Massive Edifice with Architectural Splendour. There were cute little kids all over place beautifully dress. And their parents, very glad and excited by the efforts of the school in giving their wards a worthy celebration. At least, their investments are paying off.

Though, I was late for the event and missed out on most of the fun, none-the-less, something caught my attention. What! You may ask? And the answer is; 'The Staff (Teachers) of The School. The Happiness, Excitment and Warmness emanating from these individuals was highly INFECTIOUS. I could practically feel the connection between the Teachers, the Pupil and the Parents. These is not very common in this part of the world and that is because the Teaching Profession is not a properly regarded profession in our society. So in essence, most people you find there (especially university graduates) end up there due to lack of jobs or as a transit point awaiting their dream jobs.

But the experience I had today was different. The teachers I saw looked (by my assessment) very passionate and happy with their jobs (there were lots of dancing). Maybe its the orientation they got on coming on board into the system or maybe its pure passion for teaching; whatever it is, I give The Management of Taadel School THUMBS UP.

At some point my in-law pointed out the proprietress of the school to me. A very Simple, Pretty and Humble-looking lady.

Though, I can't tell what her age is but it was obvious she's still young (at least at heart). I could feel her aura even though I was a distance a way. Yes! Its possible she makes a lot of money from running the school which I am sure she does (and duly deserves it), but the point here has nothing to do with riches. It has everything to do with PASSION and COMMITMENT.

If I were to speak for her, I would say she has committed her life to give the best of academic, moral and possibly spiritual support to the numerous number of kids that pass through her institution.

And to me, that is the definition of leaving A LIFE LONG LEGACY.

So as we go into the weekend and continue to prepare for the yuletide season, let us remember to ask ourselves; 'WHAT WILL YOUR LEGACY IN LIFE BE? WHAT WILL YOU BE REMEMBERED FOR BY YOUR GENERATION AND BEYOND?'

Ask yourself sincerely, 'WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE?'

FOR MORE INSPIRATION:

God Bless You As You Do.
Re: The Secret Of Success (Great Wealth) by souls4christ: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2012
WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE? - II

Seasons greetings all!

Hope we all had a happy day today. I had a very exciting day.
Actually, there was nothing really special about the day
but for a quote I heard which I have decided to term as my
'QUOTE OF THE YEAR 2012.'

The quote reads thus;

"WITHOUT MY WIFE I WOULDN'T HAVE SURVIVED,
WITHOUT ME, LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFICULT FOR HER."

Quotes such as this can only come from someone who has
'A LEGACY IN LIFE.' These were the words of my Dad
referring to my Mum. They have been married for close to
40 years now with Five (5), by my opinion, WONDERFUL KIDS.

Saying I respect and revere my parents is an
understatement. I honor them not just as individuals but as
couples whose love and marriage has flourished and
withstood the test of time.

Now you would ask, what has my writing thus far got to do
with the topic, 'WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE?'

I will explain.

Let me give a brief history; my parents got married in the
70's and as I said earlier, they have 5 wonderful kids.

Growing up, we the children had the best of training in
terms of education and morals which we all are proud of
and will forever be grateful. We are A LIVING LEGACY IN
THE LIFE OF MY PARENTS. But it goes beyond that.

My Dad started his career on the humblest of notes. From
high school he was employed as a draftsman in a
multinational Oil Producing Company. He worked diligently
and rose through the ranks to the top of his career as the
Chief Cartographer of his department until his eventual
retirement. Asides his achievements in the corporate sector.

He also held several positions in his home community and
till date, his duration as the Head of his Town Union, has
been recognized as one of the most transparent and with
great achievements. He is most revered in his home town
today.

THIS IS LEAVING A LEGACY IN LIFE.

My mum also had a very humble beginning in her career.
She started as a secretary in a multinational Gas Manufacturing
Company and also worked effectively and efficiently rising
through the ranks to Head of the Computer Department
until her eventual retirement after years of meritorious service.

In the society, she has also received numerous awards both
from her hometown and from her service in the (Catholic) church.
Till date she still serves as a marriage counselor in the church,
giving hope and motherly advice to the scores of prospecting couples
especially in this time of financial difficulties and increase in social degradation.

THIS IS HAVING A PURPOSE IN LIFE.

If I, as an individual is someone's legacy, I'd better be asking myself.
'WHAT IS MY PURPOSE/LEGACY IN LIFE.'

Let us remember to ask ourselves;

'WHAT WILL YOUR LEGACY IN LIFE BE? WHAT WILL YOU
BE REMEMBERED FOR BY YOUR GENERATION AND BEYOND?'

Ask yourself sincerely, 'WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE?'

FOR MORE INSPIRATION:

*P.S. Remember to leave a comment below to inspire other

readers of this blog.*

God Bless You As You Do.
Re: The Secret Of Success (Great Wealth) by souls4christ: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
This is just to wish all my readers a lovely preparation towards to yuletide season.
May the spirit of Christmas bring eternal joy and heavenly peace to you and your families.

Compliments of the season.
Re: The Secret Of Success (Great Wealth) by souls4christ: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE? - III

Welcome once again! The deadline for the end-of-the-world as predicted by the Mayans some 5000 years ago has finally come and gone. And yes! We are still here. But at what cost? If the world had coincidentally come to its end yesterday by some cataclysmic, supernatural event, how will the the story of your life on earth read?

WHAT LEGACY WILL YOU BE LEAVING BEHIND?

I start off today on a bitter/sweet note.

Yesterday in the news was the coverage of events on the burial of a serving Governor a state in Northern Nigeria - Kaduna State- who died in a helicopter crash in the company of 5 others. It was a tale of woe as people cried, wept and shed tears as he was laid to rest. A common event as seen at the demise of a loved one. But what caught my attention was a statement during the burial that read thus; 'He lived a LEGACY of Simplicity, Service and Sacrifice.'

Yes! Some may say these are common political statements made by men in the helm of affairs on the loss of one of their own. Now, I wouldn't say I know the elder statesman enough to comment on his life. The little I know is that He was chosen to succeed the present Vice President as the Governor of the state when he (the vice president) was selected for his present position.

I am made to conclude that irrespective of his achievements in politics and whatever else he was evolved in, to be extolled with such gracious words at the event of once death goes to tell a little about the live he lived here on earth.

As I read from the Our Daily Manna (ODM) Devotional yesterday was a comment credited to someone, it reads, 'When you were born, everyone else was smiling and you were crying. Live so that when you die, everyone else is crying and you are smiling.'

As the Mayans predicted and also from the lessons of todays story, it is obvious that our days on this earth are numbered. One of the primary goals in our lives should be to prepare for our last day. The LEGACY we leave is not just in our possessions, but in the quality of our lives.'

So the BIG question is, HOW WILL YOU END OR BE REMEMBERED?

WHAT LEGACY WILL YOU BE LEAVING BEHIND AT THE END OF YOUR LIFE'S RACE?

THINK! THINK! THINK!

May The God We Serve Take Control Of Our Every Thought, Words and Actions As We Live Towards Leaving A LEGACY In This World, in Jesus Name, Amen!

FOR MORE INSPIRATION:

*P.S. Remember to leave a comment below to inspire other

readers of this blog.*

God Bless You As You Do.
Re: The Secret Of Success (Great Wealth) by youngmega: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
nice thread
Re: The Secret Of Success (Great Wealth) by souls4christ: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
This is wishing all Nairalanders and Nigerians at large a wonderful transition into 2013. (THE AGE OF HUMANITIES SPIRITUAL DISCOVERY)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Money Bonanza / Apple Iphone 6 Plus 5.5" 16gb For Sale *cost Price: $1,589.99* (URL links fixed) / Make Tons Of Money From A Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.