Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Whats Your View On Household Wickedness? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats Your View On Household Wickedness? (2286 Views)

Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church / Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks / Household Of God Pastor, Rev. Kris Okotie Separates from His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your View On Household Wickedness? by vislabraye(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
I have been hearing doctrines about household wickedness ie father bewitching the son; mother bewitching her children. Or one uncle or aunty or grand-mother in the village is doing someone in the city.
I use to find these stories strange and hard to believe until I heard the story of a friend.

My friend never believed his father was responsible for the mishap of his children until he got a revelation. He confronted his father the revelation shown to him. His father didn't deny it. He went into graphic details that would consume time and and space if I have to say it.
He's not the only person I've heard who has encountered such.

If you believe household wickedness exists, could you give examples you know of. And how would you tell if someone is being jinxed/cursed by members of his household?
Re: Whats Your View On Household Wickedness? by Emusan(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
Household wickedness are satanic agent, each family have their own. They pronounce evil ultrances, cause delay i.e on achievmnt and cause untimely death to somones life.

In case of my Mum's younger brother dey program a charm for him and he step on it, like play he begging to atinuate til he finally died.

After his dead abt 5yrs it's now reveal dat dey hav seeing his star dat s y they killed him.

we nid 2 pray against those power so dat God can deliver us 4m dem. They really exist!
Re: Whats Your View On Household Wickedness? by vislabraye(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
Emusan: Household wickedness are satanic agent, each family have their own. They pronounce evil ultrances, cause delay i.e on achievmnt and cause untimely death to somones life.

In case of my Mum's younger brother dey program a charm for him and he step on it, like play he begging to atinuate til he finally died.

After his dead abt 5yrs it's now reveal dat dey hav seeing his star dat s y they killed him.

we nid 2 pray against those power so dat God can deliver us 4m dem. They really exist!

What part of the country is he from?
Re: Whats Your View On Household Wickedness? by tpia1: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
Some are into demonic covenants that require them to bring victims for sacrifice.

Others are just plain crazy as a result of generational curses.

Either way, Jesus has given us the power to trample wickedness both seen and unseen, known and unknown.
Re: Whats Your View On Household Wickedness? by vislabraye(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
tpia1: Some are into demonic covenants that require them to bring victims for sacrifice.

Others are just plain crazy as a result of generational curses.

Either way, Jesus has given us the power to trample wickedness both seen and unseen, known and unknown.

What surprises me is that some christians suffer or claim to suffer from this problem.
May be that's the major problem with the Black man.
Re: Whats Your View On Household Wickedness? by tpia1: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
Yes, blacks have a deep belief in the supernatural.

This is mainly because what they experience from fellow human beings, often beats anything that can be considered normal.

Christians have this problem because there are a lot of people with wicked character in churches, masquerading as christians.

And also christians who are not fully dedicated to their creed- half here and half there, as it were.
Re: Whats Your View On Household Wickedness? by vislabraye(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
@tipia.
Somethings beat my imagination. Haven't you seen or heard of good christians under one form of challenge or the other which have its root in diabolism?
This is an issue I've been contending with.
Re: Whats Your View On Household Wickedness? by tpia1: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
being a christian doesnt mean you'll be immune from diabolical attacks.

however, you have the power to overcome them through Christ Jesus.

but if your lifestyle leaves loopholes for the devil to enter, then that's another matter entirely.
Re: Whats Your View On Household Wickedness? by vislabraye(m): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
F
tpia1: being a christian doesnt mean you'll be immune from diabolical attacks.

however, you have the power to overcome them through Christ Jesus.

but if your lifestyle leaves loopholes for the devil to enter, then that's another matter entirely.

Yeah.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Rebuked The Religious Elite And Their Followers More Than Sinners / How Benson Idahosa Blessed & Prophesied To Young Aliko Dangote / Happy Good Friday! Best Easter Meme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.