Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Reported Behaviour Of Nigerian Female Actresses - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reported Behaviour Of Nigerian Female Actresses (1418 Views)

Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reported Behaviour Of Nigerian Female Actresses by Busta(f): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2006
Ok, I just heard this and wanted y'all to help out, is any of these true?

- Genevieve rude? She shows up late to location and so full of herself?
- Omotola Pompus? She does not like to be told what to do and how to act?
- Rita Dominic commands attention and demands too much allowance for clothing?
- Stella Damasus is the easiest to work with, she's kool headed and jokes with everyone?
- Patience is alright but gets angry easily?
Re: Reported Behaviour Of Nigerian Female Actresses by whiteroses(f): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2006
i think as per genevieve it is true cos one day me and a friend called her line and she dissed us like we belong in a zoo embarassed, maybe it was because lots of people would have been calling and disturbing that line and she had to react like that. just heared stella damascus husband is late.
Re: Reported Behaviour Of Nigerian Female Actresses by Zahymaka(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2006
That shows why they're such mediocre performers and are known only because they're pretty.
Re: Reported Behaviour Of Nigerian Female Actresses by sade511(f): 12:19am On Apr 25, 2006
I love Stella.
Re: Reported Behaviour Of Nigerian Female Actresses by eveseh(f): 6:13pm On May 02, 2006
i love stella too
Re: Reported Behaviour Of Nigerian Female Actresses by Belinice(f): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2007
@ whiteroses
i guess she wasnt in d mood to speak to anyone
i like genny and stella

(1) (Reply)

Whats Ur Opinion Abt The Name "nollywood" / Generations On Sabc / Exclusive Pictures; May7ven's Birthday Party @ Club 10, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.