Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Stocks And Real Estate: Which Is Better? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stocks And Real Estate: Which Is Better? (649 Views)

Stocks And Options / 3 Weeks Free Online Tutorial On Stocks And Investment / Help With Stocks And Brokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stocks And Real Estate: Which Is Better? by jamp: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2012
There are several investment vehicles promising fantastic returns. Every investment vehicle has its own pros and cons. This is why astute investors have strategically diversified investment portfolios that make them richer and generally protect their investment.

Fellow NL, which one is better and why? lets hear from you
Re: Stocks And Real Estate: Which Is Better? by ihedioramma: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2012
FOR ME O I THINK IS STOCK, IS THE BEST BECOS YOU CAN BUY AS LOW AS #100
Re: Stocks And Real Estate: Which Is Better? by jamp: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2012
ihedioramma: FOR ME O I THINK IS STOCK, IS THE BEST BECOS YOU CAN BUY AS LOW AS #100

how is the ROI (return on investment) like?
Re: Stocks And Real Estate: Which Is Better? by ihedioramma: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2012
IS GOOD THE THING THERE IS TO LOOK FOR GOOD COMPANY AND INVEST THERE . LIKE COMPANY THAT PAY DIVIDEND & BONUS EVERY YR, IF YOU INVEST IN GOOD COMPANY AT THE END OF THE YR, YOU GET DIVIDEND, BONUS,PROFIT AND YOUR CAPITEL IF YOU WANT TO SELL.
Re: Stocks And Real Estate: Which Is Better? by jamp: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
Return on investment for shares is small compare to real estate. For real estate one can buy a property for 2million in jan and sell the same property 3million by august that same year.

Can stock deliver that kind of return?
Re: Stocks And Real Estate: Which Is Better? by austinsmat(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
The two is good but real estate need real money(big capital) while stock U can invest with any little amount u can afford
Re: Stocks And Real Estate: Which Is Better? by janykute: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=jamp]Return on investment for shares is small compare to real estate. For real estate one can buy a property for 2million in jan and sell the same property 3million by august that same year.

Can stock deliver that kind of return?[/
Yes ofcourse you can deliver even more than that.I know someone that is making a lot of money by his cash in cash out deals on shares.
Dont get me wrong,stocks can be considered to be more risky than real estate but there is equally money to be made on it if you have good knowledge of the business.
Re: Stocks And Real Estate: Which Is Better? by ihedioramma: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2012
MORE DAN THAT. WITH 1M, YOU CAN MAKE 1.5M IN A MONTH IF YOU INVEST IN GOOD COMPANY STOCK . AND YOU CAN INVEST #50000 AND MAKE MORE DAN 50K IN A MONTH THINK ABOUT IT .

(1) (Reply)

How Tdo I Make Money Wt Fiverr / Does Graphcard And Virtualterminalnetworks,u.s Adresses Still Works? / Can Money Still Be Made Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.