Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,716 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

A Young Graduate Is Urgently In Need Of Job In Ibadan!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Young Graduate Is Urgently In Need Of Job In Ibadan!! (584 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Graduate Is Urgently In Need Of Job In Ibadan!! by ollyboy009(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2012
Hi fellow nairalanders,please i need a job in ibadan.i'm a young graduate of accounting with 2.1 and i'm in need of either full time or part time job.i will appriciate anyone that has any info on new jobs in ib.
Re: A Young Graduate Is Urgently In Need Of Job In Ibadan!! by worldpointers: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2012
learn how to make online money in a simple unusual way with the BLUE CHIP TECHNOLOGY.This technique has been tested and trusted over time.you MUST make money each time you use it irrespective of the amount of time you work.it averagely makes $1 every minute provided you follow the laid down principle.its nothing about the usual uproaring online stuffs.for more info contact nigerianforums@gmail.com or call 08037714868.the first person will have this for free...If i were you i wont let this pass me by because it might just change my life.
Re: A Young Graduate Is Urgently In Need Of Job In Ibadan!! by ollyboy009(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2012
@wordpointers, please i am serioz with this tred,please dont distract the msg it's meant to pass

(1) (Reply)

Online Job,the Best Job To Have / Entry Level Vacancy / Get All Jobs Alert Via Mobile Number, This The Best Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.