Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

K-solo Again? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K-solo Again? (695 Views)

Peter Okoye Performs Solo Again In Abuja (photo) / Peter Okoye Performs Solo Again In Aso Rock,Abuja (photos) / Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

K-solo Again? by AKMoney1(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2012
I got this bc this morning, how true is this?

Let SEE Who Wil KiLL Who FiRST.D more KSOLO shoots,d more he kills but dis time around he has missed d target. Solomon Oyeniyi aka K-SOLO duped Osun State Govt& Famous D.J BASSMAN of Osun. He must refund osun state/djbassman money.pls anybody that knws him well should tell him to pay back osun state 60k he collected from djbassman to come and do judge for osun talent hunt. He has nt bin picking my calls, and didn't show up. D bank confirmed has withdrew part of my money. Ksolo,who is from Ada,in osun, should pls try to prove Omoluabi dis mornin and refund our money. he has done it to kleva jay,dj walex, timaya etc let us rise up and put a full stop to dis. We don't knw d next victim. pls rbc
Re: K-solo Again? by Double194(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
The grammar in the B.C was too fecking poor. It doesn't give the stance of someone who really did business with K Solo. Just messing up the guys name and stripping him of his street Credibility. #HatersPlentyForThisWorldOh#
Re: K-solo Again? by AKMoney1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
^^ Thought as much too and come to think of it 60k is too small for him to accept as a judge of a talent hunt show.

(1) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus Secretly Married To Vice President’s Aide As 2nd Wife? / I Want To Be Gay - Wanlov The Kubolor / Police Detains Marshal Who Brought In Murdered Damoche's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.