Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Where Can I Obtain An-naseehah Magazine? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Where Can I Obtain An-naseehah Magazine? (1181 Views)

The Muslimah Lifestyle - Hayati Magazine / Naseehah / Meet Ainee Fatima - The First Hijabi Featured In Seventeen Magazine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Obtain An-naseehah Magazine? by U09ce: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
Deen Digest (later an-Naseehah) published by Deen Communications,Lagos;was the first islamic magazine I came across while growing up.I think it then published monthly editions of Deen Digest,Legacy(mainly for teens) and Adiini(published in Yoruba).I benefited a lot from these publications esp the first two.They touched important issues such as ibaadat,mu'aamalat and contemporary issues.But unfortunately,i lost contact with the magazine some years ago.I went to the distributor in my area to verify,bt he told me he'd also not heard from them for some time.Please help me to verify whether they are still publishing and also where i can obtain it here in Zaria.Jazakumullahu khayran
Re: Where Can I Obtain An-naseehah Magazine? by NurudeenJumah: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
As-Salaam Alaykum!

Jazakallaahu khayran for your interest in our magazines. May Allaah reward U with multiple good!

Yes we still publish both an-Naseehah and Legacy, though we have since rested ad-Dinni.

You can get both an-Naseehah and Legacy in Zaria, pls contact Dr. Mustapha (08099582814) or Hajia Kikelomo (08161133511)

May Allaah make it easy and make the magazines beneficial for you and your entire household here and in the hereafter

Nurudeen

(1) (Reply)

Norwegian Molestation Victim Going To Jail In Dubai For Sex Outside Of Marriage / My Journey To Islam By Maya Crizel Dorado / 5 Killed For Failing To Recite Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.