Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

School/educational Goldmine In Abuja FCT - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / School/educational Goldmine In Abuja FCT (533 Views)

ABUJA FCT PROPERTIES: LETTING, SELLING Lands(C of Os), Houses(UPDATED)+Pictures / Opportunity To Own Land In Abuja Fct @ An Incredible Price Of 150,000 Per Plot / Discover The Goldmine In These Real Estate Offers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School/educational Goldmine In Abuja FCT by tedd(m): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
The Goldmine in Educational institution investment in the FCT.
Do you know that both primary and secondary schools in FCT pay as much as between 250,000 -1million naira (or more) as tuition/school fees per term? Do you know that there are very few private primary and secondary schools in FCT that are up to international standard with qualified teachers? Do you also know that with just a class of 30 students (example Jss1) that pay 500,000 naira each fetches you 15million per term. Imagine having i.e. Jss1 to SS3 with each 30 students. That is 15 x 6 = 90million. Do you know a term last for a maximum of 4 months? Do you also know how much you can make in a year? Do you also know you can build and operate both a primary and secondary school with a crèche, nursery and fully equipped library, science and computer laboratory, sick bay and playground on a 1 hectare of land? Do you know you can also commercialize the property for weekend events and lectures tutoring to third parties? Also do you know that this investment can be sited in town in an area called Gwarinpa (where lies the largest estate in West Africa) in Abuja where the land for sale is?
Well from the above questions I don’t need to tell you how profitable and risky free educational investment business is in the FCT. It’s a gold mine yet untapped. If you desire to be smiling to the bank quarterly, then I’ll advise you go into school business.
We have a 1 hectare land with C of O Educational title in Gwarinpa on a tarred road for sale. It’s selling for 150miilion only. Visit today for details and site inspection. Call Mr Ibrahim 07034565215 or 08097070716 or visit our office Santos Michaelson Ltd, Suite D1 Morg Plaza opp UTC Area 10 Garki

(1) (Reply)

Quantity Surveyor / Decent 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Oke Alo And Gbagada Phase 2. / Various Rsc, Mini Flat, 2br, 3br & Duplexes To Let (22/12/12)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.