Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Overheating Of Mazda 626 (milenium Mazda 2005) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Overheating Of Mazda 626 (milenium Mazda 2005) (910 Views)

Mazda 2005 Model For Sale (extremely Clean With Pics) / Overheating Of Mazda 626 (milenium Mazda 2005) / In Need Of Mazda 3, 2007 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overheating Of Mazda 626 (milenium Mazda 2005) by segunng(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
Dear professionals in the hous,

I have a mazda 626 (2005) that overheats. I have done everything i could like changing the radiator to double cell and serveral other hings. Please what can I do or who can recommend me a good mechanic that can handle this. Awaits your response.

Thanks
Re: Overheating Of Mazda 626 (milenium Mazda 2005) by boyebodu: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
a lot of thins culd cause overheating starting frm d radiator cover,if water is leaking thru it wen engine is hot,if any of the hoses dat carries water leaks your car will overheat,if u maintain a thermostart,if it radiator is dirty,if your top cylinder gasket is flat yourit car will overheat.this will damage your transmission if it is not quickly corrected especially if it's automatic.
Re: Overheating Of Mazda 626 (milenium Mazda 2005) by eddy42k(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
check ur water pump ...den ur top cylinder gasket ...get back here

1 Like

Re: Overheating Of Mazda 626 (milenium Mazda 2005) by optimusprime2(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
Yup I feel you bro... It happened to my Mazda too, and I felt bad because I only got the car, never used it for nothing, yet it was overheating despite all that was done.
Now I'll give you these tips to help you;
1- If you have'nt done so already, Takeout the Thermostat.
2- Flush your Radiator (*N.B*When the Radiator is flushed, the functionality of parts associated with engine water circulation can be observed properly e.g Water Pump, & Radiator Hoses- Radiator leaks can also be detected).
3- Have your electrician Bypass your Fans fuse and Connect the Fans directly to the Battery i.e The fans should come on as soon as the Ignition is turned on.

Trust me after these few tips *esp* no 3, that Mazda is fine. I'v used mine for 3yrs now after the issue and its still fine.
Re: Overheating Of Mazda 626 (milenium Mazda 2005) by segunng(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2012
Thank you all for your help and concern. Am really grateful. I have changed several things like the hoses, water pump, gasket 2 times. Though i dont have time to stay with the mechanic because of my work but i have paid for those things to be changed whether they are actually changed is another thing. But i am sure that the radiator has been changed to double cell and the fan passed directly. Now, when I start the car, the two fans start work immediately.

Please, . optimus-prime1(m): can you send me your mechanic contact if you still have it so i can take this to him too. The car always work fine if you keep going, but haven stayed in traffic for 45 minutes, the engine will first turn off. If you re start it, it will start the overheating.

Thank you all

segunng@yahoo.com
Re: Overheating Of Mazda 626 (milenium Mazda 2005) by optimusprime2(m): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
segunng: Thank you all for your help and concern. Am really grateful. I have changed several things like the hoses, water pump, gasket 2 times. Though i dont have time to stay with the mechanic because of my work but i have paid for those things to be changed whether they are actually changed is another thing. But i am sure that the radiator has been changed to double cell and the fan passed directly. Now, when I start the car, the two fans start work immediately.

Please, . optimus-prime1(m): can you send me your mechanic contact if you still have it so i can take this to him too. The car always work fine if you keep going, but haven stayed in traffic for 45 minutes, the engine will first turn off. If you re start it, it will start the overheating.

Thank you all

segunng@yahoo.com
Depends on your location, because the Mechanic is @ Calabar... Its been 3yrs he solved the heating issue so I lost his phone number, but I'll try to look it up and send it to you. His workshop is Just opposite NECO office off IBB way.
Re: Overheating Of Mazda 626 (milenium Mazda 2005) by keycash: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2012
Hello bros well i dont have much to say,why not buy toks engine,cos by d time u calculate everytin u have spent,is getting near to the engine price? why no buy another engine or half instead of wasting money ,those mec are not trust worthy ooo
Re: Overheating Of Mazda 626 (milenium Mazda 2005) by scanthecar: 1:15am On Dec 13, 2012
Try out this guy - Lati Mazda on 08039218663. For the records, there is no 2005 model mazda millenium, It's production was discontinued in 2002. I know one greedy dealer probably sold a 1998-2002 car to you as a 2005.
Re: Overheating Of Mazda 626 (milenium Mazda 2005) by segunng(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
Thanks you all for your reply.

I will try the new contact (Lati) first.

Am very grateful

(1) (Reply)

2003 Tokunbo Kia Sorento: Price Reduced to N1.5M SOLD / 700k Naija Used 1998 Toyota Sienna In Abuja Wiv Pics / Registered 2005 End Of Discussion - VERY LOW PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.