Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

This Is To All Beefers Of Great And Successful Men Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is To All Beefers Of Great And Successful Men Of God (648 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / For All Successful Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is To All Beefers Of Great And Successful Men Of God by Kayoski(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
II pains me when i see non entities beefing great people....i wonder why people are angry that God as blessed people like bishop david oyedepo and pastor e.a adeboye.....any ways i wqasjst like u guys b4,i i used to wonder y a man of God wud build universitis and b flying in private jets .until i discovered dat anybody dat beefs great people wud NEVER b great cos dey dont knw wat it means to b great...i wondere if u guys want the university fees to b N10 000 ...it can b cos d facilities are standard.am in a federal paying 17 000 nd i knw d diff in standard of facilities btw private and federal...i if ur clammouring for d fees to b free..cos definately all nigerians wud b a member of d church..dat sy dey av scholarships 4 pple who are intelligent and cant afford d fees.......i jst pity u beefers ..do u want d a man of God to b living in poverty....or av u forgotten dat jesus suffered so we cud b rich and also died so we cud life... so i dont jst knw u guys probs....infact u beefers jst luk at ur life and ask urself why u are nt great.simple..its because u dont acknowledge great pple....d bible even said a man who is deligent in his work wud stand before kings and nt ordinary men..so if those men of God are dilegent den dey av to b successful...owk imagine dem telling d congregation dat God want dem to b great and dey demselves are nt great wud d congregation believe?..NO...........All beefers look at me very well i wud b succesful and very great while u guys wud b here beefing me ..cos dats wat u knw hw 2 do best...and ma son wud also b great while u and ur children wud also beef dem........so kip up d good work of beefing ur doin ...but remember d pple u are actually beefing dont know u esixt....u nigerians are very funny people av taken it upon demselves to mak eur country educational systems better and even creating jobs 4 d unemployed yet u dont appreciate.....by d waybishop oyedepo and is church are alrady building anoda university at canada ...called crown uni....and i guess dey are also planning 2 buy anoda private jet..so beefers continue crying.............FOR YOUR INFO AM NT A MEMBER OF BOTH WINNERS CHAPEL AND REDEEM CHRISTAIN CHURCH OF GOD....AM A MEMBER OF FOURSQARE GOSPEL CHURCH.....SO tink b4 u talk....peace.
Re: This Is To All Beefers Of Great And Successful Men Of God by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
Good evening,

Pardon my language but this is getting rather silly. Must everyone who wants to be for or against Oyedepo or "Men of God" create a new thread? What happened to the over "one zillion" threads already created?

Sorry for the "outburst" but I just got to let it out.

Thank you!
Re: This Is To All Beefers Of Great And Successful Men Of God by iamSi(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
striktlymi: Good evening,

Pardon my language but this is getting rather silly. Must everyone who wants to be for or against Oyedepo or "Men of God" create a new thread? What happened to the over "one zillion" threads already created?

Sorry for the "outburst" but I just got to let it out.

Thank you!

*can I laff?* hehehehehehehhahhhahaahahahahaha_
Re: This Is To All Beefers Of Great And Successful Men Of God by TableLeg(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
To you who opened this thread, you are a top grade tosspot!
That is all i have to say ...
Re: This Is To All Beefers Of Great And Successful Men Of God by Kayoski(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
if u claim u dont like treads like dis den it wud av been wise 4 u to bypass it..and stop wasting ur megabyte and time on wat u dont like
Re: This Is To All Beefers Of Great And Successful Men Of God by tpia1: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
if their beefing is continuing to make the ministers greater, then they should knock themselves out while the level of greatness simply keeps increasing astronomically.
Re: This Is To All Beefers Of Great And Successful Men Of God by Kayoski(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
the issue is dat am not in support of anbody wheather a man of God or nt...i jst believe evrybody shd believe wat ever dey want to believe..wheather christain,muslim,athiest or watever doctrie or pastor dey want 2 believe...and focus in it den make d best out of it....cos deres no gain in talkind abt oder pple.....and is someone has good success den deres sometin dey r doin right dat ur nt doin...so instead f beefing aspire 2 b great And learn frm great pple

(1) (Reply)

Christian And Christmas / Look At What I Saw - A Pastor Fooling Himself / The Devil Is Not In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.