Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Startime TV And GOTV - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Startime TV And GOTV (1447 Views)

Confused: Startimes And Gotv Which One Is More Preferable? / Buy LG 37" Lcd Tv Or 42" Plasma Tv And Get LG Home Theatre Free! / Buy Sony, Samsung 32" LCD Tv Or LG 32"LCD Tv And Get A Dvd Player Free ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Startime TV And GOTV by akinola1384(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
Please the guys in the house I neeed ur advice because am confuse of what to do, STARTIME TV. & GOTV which one is better. I need to get one. Pls help I don't. Want to blame myself of buy the wrong one
Re: Startime TV And GOTV by tivta(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
akinola1384: Please the guys in the house I neeed ur advice because am confuse of what to do, STARTIME TV. & GOTV which one is better. I need to get one. Pls help I don't. Want to blame myself of buy the wrong one
Its best to go to their website and see what channels that are available.
Re: Startime TV And GOTV by sentix(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
I have both your choice depends on your viewing habits

Startimes:
If you love telenovella
if you love low quality
if you love local channels
if you love old nigerian movies

GoTv
If you love football
if you love documentary
if you love series
if you dont love telenovella
if you love wrestling
if you want complete kiddies channel
Re: Startime TV And GOTV by akinola1384(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
@sentix, thank u very much which one will u advice me to go for

(1) (Reply)

barely Used Clean Nokia E6 N32,000 for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Rfid Library Automation And Management System / The Cheapest And The Best Sim Router In Nigeria. AWOOOF 9k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.