Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Imagine If You Picked "#20million" Inside Your Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine If You Picked "#20million" Inside Your Church. (486 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Jehova Witnesses, I Want To Join Your Church, Help Me!!! / When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If You Picked "#20million" Inside Your Church. by VICALUFUO(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Imagine after service on sunday, maybe you forgot your phone or bible and you went back to collect it. By that time when everybody must have left the church. You enter inside your church and found a bag that is filled with the amount of money #20million with the contact address and phone number of the person that left/forgot it at the church. Now answer this question "will you return the money to the owner"?
Re: Imagine If You Picked "#20million" Inside Your Church. by Goshen360(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
New International Version (©1984)
But godliness with contentment is great gain.

New Living Translation (©2007)
Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth. - I Timothy 6:6

I won't even have a second thought before I return it to the rightful owner since the contact is therein.
Re: Imagine If You Picked "#20million" Inside Your Church. by jeffrir(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
Truthfully I'd say dats Gods gift 4 me

1 Like

Re: Imagine If You Picked "#20million" Inside Your Church. by advocate666: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
VICALUFUO :
Imagine after service on sunday, maybe you forgot your phone or bible and you went back to collect it. By that time when everybody must have left the church. You enter inside your church and found a bag that is filled with the amount of money #20million with the contact address and phone number of the person that left/forgot it at the church. Now answer this question "will you return the money to the owner"?

i dey craze?
Re: Imagine If You Picked "#20million" Inside Your Church. by engrtee(f): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
Luk at it this way: i have bin praying to God for money. I dont xpet him to come from heaven and give it to me. Instead i wil belive he kept it there for me and positnd me to see it first

i wil grab it with thanksgivin. Go to another church and anounce the testimony and

i wunt 4gt the tithe

(1) (Reply)

Will The World Really End Tomorrow? / Is There Any Thiing Really Significant Abt A New Year? / Nigerian Anglicans Oppose England On Homosexual Clergy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.