Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

What Causes The Curtains To Shake When Ever You Close The Door - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Causes The Curtains To Shake When Ever You Close The Door (1884 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Nigeria's CBN Governor, Sanusi Unable To Shake Off Sex Scandals As More Evidence / Nigeria’s Central Bank Governor, Sanusi, Unable To Shake Off Sex Scandal As More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes The Curtains To Shake When Ever You Close The Door by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
I know there are Inteligent Nl's here.

My question is; when ever i close the door, i always see the curtains shake/move. I/we stay in a 2bedroom apartment, & i've observe this several times but know forth coming answer.

I'll like to know what causes it!!
Pardon my English/spellin..
Re: What Causes The Curtains To Shake When Ever You Close The Door by Mynd44: 6:26am On Dec 12, 2012
Vibration. Passes through the wall and cos the curtains are attached unto the walls, they get a large dose of it
Re: What Causes The Curtains To Shake When Ever You Close The Door by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Vibration. Passes through the wall and cos the curtains are attached unto the walls, they get a large dose of it
men i haven't thought of that b4, Science @work!!
Re: What Causes The Curtains To Shake When Ever You Close The Door by Mynd44: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2012
Wizee: men i haven't thought of that b4, Science @work!!
Ever stood near somewhere where a compactor is working? The whole ground vibrates like there is an earthquake
Re: What Causes The Curtains To Shake When Ever You Close The Door by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ever stood near somewhere where a compactor is working? The whole ground vibrates like there is an earthquake
No; i haven't observe that yet.
Re: What Causes The Curtains To Shake When Ever You Close The Door by tpia5: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
Such s,tupid threads in this place, smh.
Re: What Causes The Curtains To Shake When Ever You Close The Door by Dfrenzy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
Lol
Re: What Causes The Curtains To Shake When Ever You Close The Door by tpia5: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
So, op

Come and explain which house you're observing where the curtains are shaking when the occupants open or close the door.
Re: What Causes The Curtains To Shake When Ever You Close The Door by Mynd44: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
Wizee: No; i haven't observe that yet.
Try to do that
Re: What Causes The Curtains To Shake When Ever You Close The Door by Gboliwe: 5:50am On Jan 02, 2013
Wizee: men i haven't thought of that b4, Science @work!!
you are a funny man.
Re: What Causes The Curtains To Shake When Ever You Close The Door by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Simply caused by vibrations from block work induced by lack of appropriate lintel linkage. Lintels should be chained to avoid vibrations.
Re: What Causes The Curtains To Shake When Ever You Close The Door by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2013
tpia@:
So, op

Come and explain which house you're observing where the curtains are shaking when the occupants open or close the door.
i know you live in the ghetto,so you won't understand.
Re: What Causes The Curtains To Shake When Ever You Close The Door by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2013
tpia@:
Such s,tupid threads in this place, smh.
your so frustrated with your life, this is 2013 change your ways,b4 you start soliloquizin

(1) (Reply)

Banned by spambot In Sexuality Section 4 No Reason(pic) / Doctor Abandons Pregnant Woman In Labour Room To Have Sex With Another Patient / 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.