Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Become A Distributor Of Many Companies With Only N55000 Wow! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become A Distributor Of Many Companies With Only N55000 Wow! (1916 Views)

Become A Distributor Of Swiss Flower Air Freshener / Distributor Of Cherie Noodles Wanted Around Ogba,ikotun,agege,iyana Ipaja Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Distributor Of Many Companies With Only N55000 Wow! by wealth123: 12:29am On Dec 12, 2012
It is now possible to become a distributor of many companies with only N55,000 registration.

After registration you will have access to buy goods at distributor prices and sell at retail prices and keep the difference. This company will allow you to buy goods from companies like: Dangote Cement, WAPCO LARFARGE,STALLION GROUP, WAMCO, THERMOCOOL, SAMSUNG, LG.You can get goods at distributor prices - quality products like: Generators,cartons of milk, LCD TV,Kitchenwares, Laptops,Rice in Bags from stallion group, ipads, phones etc. even recharge cards from MTN, AIRTELL, GLO and Etisalat at dicount prices.

Also,if you are interested, this company can help you set up your own Travel Agency with your house as your office with your Laptop.YOU MUST REGISTER WITH THEM AS A DISTRIBUTOR (with only N55,000) TO ENJOY THESE BENEFITS.

If you dont have a start up capital, you can look for anybody that wants to buy these products, they pay the company directly and the company will give you the goods and your mark-up or commission/cash back.

The beauty of this company which has its presence in over 200 countries is that you can also earn N4000 OR $25 and above using only your mouth to introduce the business. All you need is the initial registration fee of N55000 to become a distributor.

If you register, and join the company, they can assist you with loan through their Cooperative Society duly registered with LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT. The interest on the loan is only 1% p.a with only one Guarantor.

This is not a get rich quick scheme. You will work but the reward is great.

Call me: 08082083126 or 08130946933
You can also go to the company on your own. it is located off Toyin street at Ikeja. Call me for description. You are not paying to me but the company.

SOME PEOPLE WILL ONLY READ THIS AND PROCRASTINATE BUT THOSE WHO TAKE ACTION NOW WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR THIS VALUABLE INFORMATION. CALL ME ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS YOU WANT A CHANGE IN YOUR STATUS.(my number: 08082083126 or 08130946933)

YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY EXCUSE TO BE JOBLESS AS WE ENTER INTO THE NEW YEAR 2013.
Re: Become A Distributor Of Many Companies With Only N55000 Wow! by wealth123: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
Thank god for those who have taken immediate action by calling me. I will be taking some people to the company tomoro - Thursday 13/12/12. We are meeting at Toyin street near St. Leo Catholic Church. Call me for exact location. 08082083126,08130946933.

If you do not have the registration fee, you can still come and see things for yourself. You can still pay next week after you must have been convinced.

REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT PAYING ME A DIME AS THE COMPANY REWARDS ITS AFFILIATES FOR INTRODUCING NEW DISTRIBUTORS.
Re: Become A Distributor Of Many Companies With Only N55000 Wow! by wealth123: 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
Thank God for those who have taken immediate action by calling me. I will be taking them to the company tomoro - Thursday 13/12/12. We are meeting at Toyin street near St. Leo Catholic Church. Call me for exact location. 08082083126,08130946933.

If you do not have the registration fee, you can still come and see things for yourself. You can still pay next week after you must have been convinced.

REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT PAYING ME A DIME AS THE COMPANY REWARDS ITS AFFILIATES FOR INTRODUCING NEW DISTRIBUTORS.
Re: Become A Distributor Of Many Companies With Only N55000 Wow! by raffite: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2012

I am the M.D of Radarnet Enterprises. I own a building in with two (2) warehouses along a major commercial road in Ekpan (Warri). We can be a major distributor to any company that wants to explore the market in Warri and other parts of Delta state.

We are fully based in Warri and know the terrain well. We will be happy to use our contacts to promote your products.

Phone: 08035070731
E-mail: s.abugu@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

American University Of Nigeria Job Employment / Mgig Oil Sourcing And Supply Test / Julliard Academy Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.