Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Should Arsenal Do To Win A Trophy? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Should Arsenal Do To Win A Trophy? (619 Views)

Will Arsenal Do Manutd D Honours? / Wenger And Arsenal Do It Again! Time To Win / TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Arsenal Do To Win A Trophy? by Ozegbe(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2012
Well i think they should probably change their jersey..Me think its the jersey that is scaring the trophy.

What do you guys think?
Re: What Should Arsenal Do To Win A Trophy? by k2039: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2012
Sack Wenger, he has over stayed in that club, about time he left.
Re: What Should Arsenal Do To Win A Trophy? by Chynx(m): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2012
They are simply being unlucky...borne out of the domination of inexperienced hands in the team. I think they should simply get more serious and focused with their games. They seem to be most hit by d upsurge of daring underdogs who would stop @ nothing to pull down top dawgs.

1 Like

Re: What Should Arsenal Do To Win A Trophy? by SlyIg(f): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2012
1. Each player should be paying tithe into my bank account.
2. Change name.
Re: What Should Arsenal Do To Win A Trophy? by Napolitano(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
Stop selling off players they took time to build

(1) (Reply)

Modric And Song Voted Worst Signings Of The Season In Spain / What Will Manchester City Squad Plus Messi Be Like? / Live!!!!real Madrid 2 Vs Galatasarray 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.